Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Daddy Kane: Eminem Is The Kobe Bryant of Hip Hop

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Although it's been almost a month since the sports world lost Kobe Bryant, rappers and fans alike are still mourning over the late Los Angeles Lakers icon.

In an interview with Cherie's World that was posted on YouTube on Wednesday (Feb. 12), Big Daddy Kane spoke about meeting Kobe and how he considers him "one of the greats in the NBA."

Elsewhere in the discussion, the interviewer said that Jay-Z called himself the Michael Jordan of rap so therefore he named Kane as Dr. J of rap. So when the interviewer asked Kane who he thinks is the Kobe Bryant of rap, the "Ain't No Half Steppin'" MC named the Detroit rhymer.

"What's the generation after Jay?" he wondered for a second and then replied, "It would be Eminem."

Em subject matter is just so fucking trash. 1 out of 10

Everything is top shelf though

My reaction when I thought Goldie was talking shit...

giphy.gif

Kobe was a polarizing player, either you hated him or you loved him with very little room between the two. Eminem is pretty much in the same boat as Kobe; either you hate him, or you love him with little room in between.

Pretty sure that's where it comes from and a lot of y'all in this thread are proving part of it to be true.

Kobe was a polarizing player, either you hated him or you loved him with very little room between the two. Eminem is pretty much in the same boat as Kobe; either you hate him, or you love him with little room in between.

Pretty sure that's where it comes from and a lot of y'all in this thread are proving part of it to be true.

I see what you are trying to do, but naw my G.

I ain't a hater, I used to be big ass Eminem fan when I was younger, he was my favourite rap artist for the longest time.

Back