Welcome To aBlackWeb

BIG BROTHER SEASON 23 THREAD

I'm watching, but missed all of last week selling my house and moving.

I love what The Cookout is doing. I checked Jokers last night and saw all six still in the house. I miss seeing Whitney.

How did Tiffany get dethroned as HOH and who is Claire's target?

Damn, didn't know about Tiffany getting dethroned.

Claire must've won the Coin Of Destiny.

As far as her target, probably Kyland since he put her up during his HOH.

smh@ Kyland really caring about that pasty broad.

SB gives off Karen vibes to me.

I don't think she cares about him either way.

She's just using him for emotional support.

You know damn well that beam broke on Derek during the commercial break. Lmaooooo.

Damn at Alyssa going down 2nd. Seemed tailor made for her to win it.

Xavier's about to ruin his game if he does what he was talking about doing last night.

I can see why they're all mad at Tiff for not throwing the HOH...............but I can also understand why she didn't wanted to win it.

She never got to spend a week in the HOH room because of the coin of destiny............and, if she threw it, that would've given Kyland 3 HOH wins this season.

So, even though she's not being totally loyal to The Cookout............she's actually doing what she's supposed to from a game perspective.

X is doing all that complaining, but that's what he gets for throwing the competition.

Still not sure if he could've beaten Tiff in that one though, since it's designed for petite women.

But it's his own fault for not trying to win it.

If he thinks he can blow up Tiff's game by winning veto and taking Alyssa off the block...........Tiff might decide to make an all-girls alliance move and put Kyland up.

At which point, one of the strongest players in the house (either him or X) would be going home.

No guarantee he's gonna win veto though.

Need to check the feeds to see who's already won it.

Shoutout to the cookout! I don't think anyone ever did it like that. Such a large day 1 alliance that actually stuck together to the end and nobody in the house knew they were working together.

Even though Tiff played herself and wrecked her game in the process it was still a stroke of genius on her part for each member to have another person that wouldn't throw them under the bus to sit next to every time.

Glad Kyland didn't fall for Tiffany and Hannah's bullshit.

They really must not respect him if they thought he was gonna let them slide.

Tiffany for not throwing the HOH like she said she would.............and Hannah for putting him on the block when there were 2 people in the house who never touched the block.

Smartest thing to do is get Tiff outta there.

She's playing the game, but you can't really trust anything she says.

2HR DOUBLE EVICTION EPISODE TONIGHT!!!

Got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of coverage from the jury house.

I'm thinking Derek X and Alyssa might feel some kind of way about not being included in the cookout...........since they probably consider themselves to be people of color too.

Also should be interesting to see how Britini and Sarah Beth feel about it too..........since they're the only white people in the jury house.

Bad move on Azah's part.

It's commendable that she kept her word to Kyland, but if there was ever a time to break her word............it was now.

The smartest game move would've been to put up X and Kyland.

That way, if she's working with Big D and Hannah............they'd control the votes...........and she would get the tiebreaker if X or Kyland came off the block.

Instead, she nominated the only person in the house who would've had her back to the end ............and now she's about to go home.

Huge mistake, because with her being the only girl left.............she's probably going to be the next one to get evicted.

Looking back on her decision, it actually shows her true character.

In and outside the house.

She could've easily gone back on her word to advance herself in the game, which would've been the right game move.

However, to her credit, she stuck to her word even though it could be to her detriment.

That's definitely something she should be commended for.

Because no one would've blamed her if she had decided to go back on her word.

She's one person who can definitely be trusted outside of the house.

People say this is just a game, but this quote/unquote "game" really does give you a glimpse into how people move in real life.

So, again, kudos to Azah for not compromising her integrity.

well played clip.gif

Bad move on Azah's part.

It's commendable that she kept her word to Kyland, but if there was ever a time to break her word............it was now.

The smartest game move would've been to put up X and Kyland.

That way, if she's working with Big D and Hannah............they'd control the votes...........and she would get the tiebreaker if X or Kyland came off the block.

Instead, she nominated the only person in the house who would've had her back to the end ............and now she's about to go home.

Huge mistake, because with her being the only girl left.............she's probably going to be the next one to get evicted.
I'm watching it now and this was intense!!!

I kinda feel bad for Hannah. You can tell that she sees the writing in the wall as soon as X came off the block and Big D was wayyyyyy too excited to go on.

Azah gone be kicking herself.

I kinda feel bad for Hannah. You can tell that she sees the writing in the wall as soon as X came off the block and Big D was wayyyyyy too excited to go on.

Yeah, you could definitely see the hurt on her face after Hannah got evicted.

She's really going through it right now.

Her only chance to advance is to win HOH.........POV........or hope Big D wins the final POV and sends Kyland or X home.

Hanna and Tiffany fucked their games up in tha last 2 weeks smh…hate to see it

This game is X’s to lose..

Kyland dumb af…for WANTING to bring X to final 2 just to “go against tha best”…dumb ass smh

Aza dumb af too…still never forgave her for puttin’ Brittany over Tha Cookout…

Derrick F is terrible….this muthafucka has NEVER successfully said “I vote to evict so n so!!”…what tha FUCk is a “I evote to vote for so n so…” smh…plus he was dead wrong earlier in tha season for calling Tiff a “bum bitch” REPEATEDLY knowing she’s a single mother with a young son at home watching…I hope Tiff and her people pull up on his punk ass when she finds out

As soon as Kyland took X off you could see her eyes glaze over as her soul left her body.

Also Kyland is an idiot if he thinks he's gonna win sitting next to X.

As soon as Kyland took X off you could see her eyes glaze over as her soul left her body.

Also Kyland is an idiot if he thinks he's gonna win sitting next to X.

I hate when people say they don't wanna do anything because they "don't wanna get too much blood on their hands."

However, as much as I hate it, I understand why they do it.

Kyland won too many HOHs and sent too many people home.

X isn't really responsible for sending anyone home other than whoever he sent home during his HOH.

If it's a bitter jury, Kyland might not have a chance against anyone.

Gonna be hilarious if it ends up being Big D and Azah in the final 2

Back