Welcome To aBlackWeb

BIG BROTHER SEASON 23 THREAD

I'm kinda wondering what effect the cookout has on the game going forward because it really was an epic alliance.

Lol. Its gonna be a long time before another black person wins. Hopefully it will lead to them casting more minorities cause that will be the only way to balance it after this imo.

What made it so epic was it was about a greater goal so they didn't really have to battle for power within. They did good getting the white males out first. That was key. It won't happen again tho.

lol @ Azah and Big D trying to plead their case to justify their games.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

They were nothing more than glorified floaters who were lucky enough to be black and part of The Cookout.

Finale's tonight at 9pm.

I'm actually pulling for Azah to win the whole thing.

Simply because............even though I don't really care for Kyland............X did him dirty by not saving him even though Kyland took him off the block a week earlier.

I would've been tempted to snuff X out right after the eviction if he did that to me.

There's more women in the jury than men, so........even though X might've played the best game...........I'm thinking all the women will band together to make sure that Azah will not only be the first black person.........but the first black woman to win Big Brother.

However, her only chance of being in the Final 2 is if she wins the Final HOH............so she'll probably take Big D over Xavier.

Big D's acting like a bitch right now.

Not surprising considering his orientation, but I hope he doesn't get picked for final 2.

lol @ him thinking he carried anybody.

Dude hasn't won a damn thing.

If anything, Kyland and X carried him the entire game.

Big D's acting like a bitch right now.

Not surprising considering his orientation, but I hope he doesn't get picked for final 2.

lol @ him thinking he carried anybody.

Dude hasn't won a damn thing.

If anything, Kyland and X carried him the entire game.

DF showed just how delusional he is. I was hoping X would have taken Azah. He still would have won, but she deserved that 75k way more than DF..

I'm watching on pvr now. Absolutely disgusting. I wanted Azah to win that final comp so bad and take X just to kill that nigga. I know she did too. She didn't deserve all that disrespect.

I hope bb fans cook that fuck nigga after the show.

Lol. Nobody cares about britney being autistic. Fuck off.

Julie corny for asking that kyland and X to speak on it then immediately trying to calm them down.

Glad tiffany scooped that America's choice. No way CBS didn't rig it to stick to the theme of keeping the season black owned but she deserved it.

Lol. Nobody cares about britney being autistic. Fuck off.

Julie corny for asking that kyland and X to speak on it then immediately trying to calm them down.
Real talk. I FF'd through Britney spiel. I just never cared much for her anyway. She was nerve-wracking to me.

And yeah, I don't know why Julie brought it up... but X need to give Ky those hands...Ky as funny style as DF...

Ky was trippin’ talkin’ about “When you listen back you’ll see all I said was….” then proceeds to double down on his “you ain’t shit and ya nephew ain’t gonna be shit either of he follows in your footsteps” take….

X gotta go to his hometown and beat his ass…scoop up Tiff on tha way and pay a visit to Derrick F’s “punk shack” and move some furniture around in there too for tha whole “bum bitch” shit he pulled early in tha season

Back