Welcome To aBlackWeb

BIG BROTHER SEASON 23 THREAD

deadeye

Warrior
Lotta smashable chicks this season.

Claire's gotta be one of the biggest white women I've seen on the show.

Smash on the borderline midget blonde chick too.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the Season Premiere yesterday.

Think they kind of fumbled the ball a little bit by not getting their immediate reactions to meeting each other for the first time.

Would've been better to start the competitions after that instead of right away.

Also, if that offer Julie made to Frenchie is any indication of the kind of gambling they're gonna be doing.........it's not gonna end well.

No way would I risk my HOH and a week of safety for my whole team in exchange for the............"chance"............to have 2 weeks of safety.

That's a sucker's bet.

Only way to make something like that work is to offer it to people who have nothing to lose because they're already in a bad situation.

I'd rather risk going from bad to worse............than good to worse.........or good to bad for that matter.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching the Season Premiere yesterday.

Think they kind of fumbled the ball a little bit by not getting their immediate reactions to meeting each other for the first time.

Would've been better to start the competitions after that instead of right away.

Also, if that offer Julie made to Frenchie is any indication of the kind of gambling they're gonna be doing.........it's not gonna end well.

No way would I risk my HOH and a week of safety for my whole team in exchange for the............"chance"............to have 2 weeks of safety.

That's a sucker's bet.

Only way to make something like that work is to offer it to people who have nothing to lose because they're already in a bad situation.

I'd rather risk going from bad to worse............than good to worse.........or good to bad for that matter.

That two weeks was a trap. That's either your whole squad pissed off at you for gambling their fate away or 2 weeks of everybody else in the house plotting your downfall.

That two weeks was a trap. That's either your whole squad pissed off at you for gambling their fate away or 2 weeks of everybody else in the house plotting your downfall.

True, there's nothing to gain by even taking that chance.

Automatic trip to the block for the whole squad.

Aight who is going to be the first to betray The Cookout?
Oh, that’s easily Derek F. Dude is in love with Frenchie. And too too messy.

Xavier has not talked that much game, so it’s difficult to know where he stands. He has Kyland’s back though, but not that close to Tiffany Azah or Hannah.

It's looking like Asah is the week link in the cookout.

She's really out here trying to take a bullet for that spaz Brittni? Just so her feelings don't get hurt being a pawn?

Yeah, fuck Britini.

Being a pawn is part of the game.

She doesn't realize it, but she's actually in a good position right now.

She could end up being the house pawn like Victoria during Derrick and Cody's season.

Goes up every time...........never goes home...........and eventually makes it farther in the game because no one sees her as a threat.

That britini chick has one of the worst reads on the game I've seen in a minute.

Like no clue what's going on. Lol. I hate watching players like her. Fuck off my tv.
Crying and shit. Dummy.

That whole Jokers team is a fucking mess.

They sipped too much of frenchies kool aid but damn. How are they that collectively retarded to not just separate yaself after week 1.

Bitch really came out her mouth to say she wouldn't put his name out there. How are you that unaware of the vibes? Then when they put her up she was blindsided. My nigga how? And then spent the whole time thinking theres a legit chance she was going home.

Like why is she on my tv man.

They sipped too much of frenchies kool aid but damn. How are they that collectively retarded to not just separate yaself after week 1.

Bitch really came out her mouth to say she wouldn't put his name out there. How are you that unaware of the vibes? Then when they put her up she was blindsided. My nigga how? And then spent the whole time thinking theres a legit chance she was going home.

Like why is she on my tv man.
They did not show it on the episodes, but dumbass Azah was beefing (might still) with Tiffany and Xavier bcos Britini was going up.

Azah isolates herself in her room and is somehow surprised when things are not going her way.

Smh at this chick asa. I can't. Literally about to tank the first all black person alliance for some white girl she just met.

Fucking coon.

Smh at this chick asa. I can't. Literally about to tank the first all black person alliance for some white girl she just met.

Fucking coon.

Yeah they gonna have to cancel her sooner than later. She's lost and is a liability.

They gonna have to finesse someone not in the cookout alliance to do it tho. Which might be tough.

Back