Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Not a bad cast.

I'd only consider a handful of them to be All-Stars though.

Also glad that the rumors were false about Kaycee and Josh being on the show.

Um they were gona be...that have covid

Live feeds they talked about how they were supposed to be on...

Cody wants to go to bed n everybody is on his room lol

Um they were gona be...they have covid

Webay bigger gif.gif

Damn, hope they're ok.

Glad they caught it before they contaminated the house.

Think both of them were in Florida too.

They did The Challenge Reunion show virtually, but both of them were in the same room together.

I know Josh is from there, so maybe Kaycee was visiting or something.

Yeah, I like the cast. I'm not high on Bailey nor Kevin and could do without both Nicoles...but I like everyone else for the most part. The Muslim dude was on before I started watching. Season 8 was my first season. Janelle stay MILFing....Can I call her that if she younger than me??? Lol

Yeah, I like the cast. I'm not high on Bailey nor Kevin and could do without both Nicoles...but I like everyone else for the most part. The Muslim dude was on before I started watching. Season 8 was my first season. Janelle stay MILFing....Can I call her that if she younger than me??? Lol

talking bout my nigga Kaysar. he was on BB season 6. That was my favorite season hands down.

Same here.

First season I watched.

Came across the feeds by accident on Real Player......got hooked.......and have been watching the show ever since.

Yeah it was like the only season that didn't have 3/4/5 different cliques. It was just 2. Even tho you knew if one side won they was putting up folks from the other side & vice versa. But it was still the most entertaining season cuz they genuinely didn't like each other

Yeah it was like the only season that didn't have 3/4/5 different cliques. It was just 2. Even tho you knew if one side won they was putting up folks from the other side & vice versa. But it was still the most entertaining season cuz they genuinely didn't like each other

All true.

Also, from what I've heard........there weren't really. any cliques at all until after season 6.

Now, it's always been an individual game...........but it was more of an individual game in the first 5 seasons than it's been since season 6.

All true.

Also, from what I've heard........there weren't really. any cliques at all until after season 6.

Now, it's always been an individual game...........but it was more of an individual game in the first 5 seasons than it's been since season 6.

Seeing as I'm the BB vet (started watching in season 3), yeah there wasn't cliques w/ 5/6/7 people and a name, like it's been for the past 10+ seasons.

But folks definitely had there trusted 2-3 folks.

lol

On the Season Premiere Ian said he was gonna try to play dumb............and now he's in a room telling people he's on the spectrum.

Hilarious.

Now, I'm assuming he's lying............but now I'm not so sure because he's talking about how people would come up to him and say he's their hero because of it.

I can't with this nigga kevin. Like I don't have an issue with a nigga being gay but you don't gotta put so much on it. Got me turning down the tv so my neighbors don't hear all that zest.

Janelle still bad af. And she look thicker now too.

The body's still on point, but whatever surgery she had messed her face up.

Don't know if it's botox or something else, but her cheeks don't move at all.

Looks like the kind of work a mortician might do on a dead body.

Sad thing is, she didn't even need surgery.

She used to be one of the most naturally beautiful white women I've ever seen.

Still smash though.

Back