Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

I have no interest in this group this season. None... I'm still watching the show, but if I miss one I'm content just checking Jokers for updates. BB needs new blood in the casting chairs and the overall show really. Even the theme this year is turrible...

Cliff is getn blind sided this week
Nicole is gona shit on nick at the eviction
Jack has been talkn hela shit about kemi
That cac jackson is off...hes be grinding his teeth n got a hole in one now...he might be a pill head

Starting to think Kemi might end up being DaVonne's replacement on the challenges.

I could see her and Jack being teamed up on some version of a Rivals season.

This chick bella single handedly made this season wack af. Like she can't keep her mouth shut and shes too stupid to even see what's going on.

Nicole stupid for talking to a person she knows is w loudmouth.

Cant wait till some of these idiots go home and watch this. Dumb af.

Casting needs to get right. Between this dumb bitch bella and Jack's racist tendencies I'm really considering just not watching this show. But I'd like to see how it turns out for the poc. Shits disgusting tho. Especially tonight's episode.

Glad nicole stuck up for herself tho. Didn't think she had it in her.

This chick bella single handedly made this season wack af. Like she can't keep her mouth shut and shes too stupid to even see what's going on.

Nicole stupid for talking to a person she knows is w loudmouth.

Cant wait till some of these idiots go home and watch this. Dumb af.

Casting needs to get right. Between this dumb bitch bella and Jack's racist tendencies I'm really considering just not watching this show. But I'd like to see how it turns out for the poc. Shits disgusting tho. Especially tonight's episode.

Yeah, Jack was lowkey shitting on David on After Dark last night.

Basically giving him backhand compliments.

Dude said, "He's clean, he works out, he's funny..........."

HE'S CLEAN???

REALLY???

Who says that?

He might as well say ..............."he's a credit to his race"...........or ..............."he's one of the good ones."

Horrible look for the show.

She should have picked nicole imo.
Luckily for her kat is also a moron.

She didn't do anything but postpone her eviction for a week or 2 and won't even get the chance to battle back or make it to jury. Nicole woulda at least pulled her off and force the other side to make a hard decision. They acting like they not on the losing side together lol. Tf. So frustrating to watch and think about.

She didn't do anything but postpone her eviction for a week or 2 and won't even get the chance to battle back or make it to jury. Nicole woulda at least pulled her off and force the other side to make a hard decision. They acting like they not on the losing side together lol. Tf. So frustrating to watch and think about.

I'm starting to think Jess might be the designated pawn this season.

Meaning, they want her out of the house.........but, she's fat........so she's not really a threat to anyone.

So she's the perfect person to use to backdoor people.

If the backdoor doesn't work, then they can always vote her out.

I'm starting to think Jess might be the designated pawn this season.

Meaning, they want her out of the house.........but, she's fat........so she's not really a threat to anyone.

So she's the perfect person to use to backdoor people.

If the backdoor doesn't work, then they can always vote her out.

And she seems perfectly content to go along for the ride. I feel like anyone in a 9 person alliance not making moves (aka all of them) are idiots but even worse are the ones that aren't in the alliance but know it exists and they still go along with their votes. There is no reason those shits should be unanimous every time but yet we've seen it over and over and shit it is gonna drag out for many boring weeks.

And she seems perfectly content to go along for the ride. I feel like anyone in a 9 person alliance not making moves (aka all of them) are idiots but even worse are the ones that aren't in the alliance but know it exists and they still go along with their votes. There is no reason those shits should be unanimous every time but yet we've seen it over and over and shit it is gonna drag out for many boring weeks.

Yeah, that whole "vote with the house" thing is getting tiresome.

The ones outside the clique are too stupid to realize that they're just hurting themselves in the long run.

lol

Nick's an idiot.

He should've listened to Nicole when she told him that him and Bella would've gone on the block if Nick hadn't won HOH.

Now he ended up wasting his HOH on Cliff instead of getting out people who were actual threats to his game.

They're done if Bella or Sam doesn't win HOH.

Now we get to watch a whole week of cliff getting voted out again and everybody else promising that they're gonna make a big move once the time is right.

Every week should be HOH nominatsions and POV like usual but a public vote on the evictee just to shake things up a bit.

Now we get to watch a whole week of cliff getting voted out again and everybody else promising that they're gonna make a big move once the time is right.

Every week should be HOH nominatsions and POV like usual but a public vote on the evictee just to shake things up a bit.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff won HOH.

Rick Ross Bawse gif.gif

Nelly and Beal gif.gif

Soon as After Dark came back on after the HOH comp, I saw him with the key around his neck and heard someone say:

"Started from the bottom now we here."

Denzel my man gif.gif

Hope he has enough sense to make some big moves.

Last edited:
Back