Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Also, I hope David understands his power and doesn't fuck it up.

From what I saw on Sunday's show, he can take anyone off the block and he gets protected too............but he can only use the power before the veto ceremony.

Hope production goes over this with him.

Tough call though, because he needs to do what he can to preserve their numbers..........but he might want to save it for himself since he's probably going on the block next week if him and whoever stays between Bayleigh and Davonne doesn't win the next HOH.

Last edited:
Fuck.

Somebody must be snitching on here.

Forgot I put some youtube BB videos up last year and they ended up getting deleted.

CBS employees must be lurking the site or something............because the timing of those videos getting deleted is too close to be dismissed as coincidence.

I was watching those videos for almost an hour.........but, as soon as I put them on here.........they get deleted???

KRS One gif.gif

And the user account gets terminated???

Avon suspicious clip.gif

Something's definitely rotten in Denmark.

Related video:

Apparently, Bayleigh and Davonne got into it with Christmas last night.

Enzo gives a summary:

This video is a link mix of everything that went down:

They terminated this YouTube channel. Christmas about to get that good edit.

Won't help her game but she not winning regardless so I hope she goes in tmrw.

Yo... am I the only one that feels like David is giving of a oonishcay vibe this whole season?

Don't know what kind of vibe it is, but something just seems off about him.

Said this earlier, but I'm more and more convinced now that he's deliberately trolling people for his own amusement.

Just now catching up. Day should have let things play out. Christmas wasn't going to make that change anyway, but Day helped solidify that decision for her. It's the same problem she's always had, she talks too much.

Just now catching up. Day should have let things play out. Christmas wasn't going to make that change anyway, but Day helped solidify that decision for her. It's the same problem she's always had, she talks too much.

I mean... i think Day is smart enough to know that the writing was already on the wall. The fact of the matter is that no black person that goes into that house has a reasonable path to victory the way current casting goes anyway. When they showed the real alliance in the house on the screen to Bayleigh during her exit interview she saw it right away -all those people had one and only one thing in common. Yet the fact that she even dared mention that she wouldn't go against the one other black woman in the house sealed both of their fates.

I say shout out to Day for not letting xmas play victim for some shit she had 100% control over.

I mean... i think Day is smart enough to know that the writing was already on the wall. The fact of the matter is that no black person that goes into that house has a reasonable path to victory the way current casting goes anyway. When they showed the real alliance in the house on the screen to Bayleigh during her exit interview she saw it right away -all those people had one and only one thing in common. Yet the fact that she even dared mention that she wouldn't go against the one other black woman in the house sealed both of their fates.

I say shout out to Day for not letting xmas play victim for some shit she had 100% control over.

Yeah, I agree with all of that. I was talking about the Wednesday episode and her going to talk to Xmas right after Tyler said what he was going to do. That solidified things for Xmas and got Tyler's head back in the game.

Just now catching up on the feeds.

Figured out everything going on in the house by listening to a convo between Dani and Nicole.

Here's what I know so far:

Dani won HOH and put up Tyler and Kevin.

Dayvonne won POV.

Dani's trying to convince Dayvonne not to use the POV because she doesn't want to have to put up anyone else.

Christmas is freaking out and threatening to use her power.

And Dani caught Nicole in a lie and Nicole's trying to talk her way out of it.

Yeah, I agree with all of that. I was talking about the Wednesday episode and her going to talk to Xmas right after Tyler said what he was going to do. That solidified things for Xmas and got Tyler's head back in the game.

Oh yeah that convo was pointless. Day should have just avoided xmas after she talked to Tyler and let that all play out between them if they showed that shit in the order it actually happened. I don't think it would have changed much but at least production wouldn't have had that angle to push to make it look like what we were seeing was anything else than what it was.

8f9fc9e.png

Hilarious. They spent the whole week trying to trick davonne into believing kevin was safe so she wouldn't use the vedo now they big mad she didn't believe their lie to justify making her the target. If I'm davonne and I get put up the next week or 2 I self evict right before they vote me out and scream racism if/so they don't fuck with her stipend. Fuck that house. I think I'm done with us big brother. Once her and david out I'm not even finishing the season.

View attachment 357609

Hilarious. They spent the whole week trying to trick davonne into believing kevin was safe so she wouldn't use the vedo now they big mad she didn't believe their lie to justify making her the target. If I'm davonne and I get put up the next week or 2 I self evict right before they vote me out and scream racism if/so they don't fuck with her stipend. Fuck that house. I think I'm done with us big brother. Once her and david out I'm not even finishing the season.

Yeah, they've got a hard time seeing things from her perspective.

If he's as safe as they claim..........in her mind..............it shouldn't matter to them one way or another whether or not she uses the veto.

Basically, Davonne's wondering why they're pressing her so hard not to use it.

Mainly because they haven't given her an answer that makes sense.

They're not gonna tell her the real reason they don't want her to use it........so they should've just kept quiet about it and not aroused Davonne's suspicions.

From what I heard a few days ago when Dani and Nicole were talking in the HOH room, Dani was hoping Davonne wouldn't use it because the only person left for her to put up as a replacement nominee would be Ian.

Once that happens, her alliance is exposed..........the lines are clearly drawn........and there's no more denying it.

Everything would be out in the open.

It'll simply come down to one side of the house versus the other.

She can't put up another alliance member as a pawn, because that would be 2 alliance members on the block........and they'd turn on her next week and blame her for blowing up the alliance.

This is what happens when people play a scary game and set up huge alliances that include more than half the house.

Last edited:
Also, just remembered that Dani did the same thing during her second season on the show.

Started taking shots at her own alliance when there really wasn't any reason to.

Sometimes you can catch snippets of convos in which they're talking about what kind of meds they're on, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's taking some kind of medication.

Either that or she's just dumb.

View attachment 357609

They tried to play Davonne like she got a flower pot on her head and she wasn't having it. I love that she didn't fold under the pressure of an alliance that dgaf about you like everyone else has been doing for the past however many seasons.

Now her, kevin or david just need to win HOH. But we all know that shit ain't gonna happen.

They tried to play Davonne like she got a flower pot on her head and she wasn't having it. I love that she didn't fold under the pressure of an alliance that dgaf about you like everyone else has been doing for the past however many seasons.

Now her, kevin or david just need to win HOH. But we all know that shit ain't gonna happen.

They need to bring in whoever doesn't go home this week.

That'll at least give them a chance numbers wise.

However, a few people have been trying to get rid of Ian for a while.......and Dani's already started to annoy people in her alliance, so I'm thinking Ian goes home...........and Dani becomes the next target .

Tyler's probably not gonna throw in with Davonne, Kevin, and David if he stays...........unless one of them wins an HOH.

Then he'll probably try and play both sides like he did during his first season.

Their best chance of getting another number on their side is Ian.

Also, if Dani becomes a target and she manages to come down...........they might be able to pull her in too........but she's a wildcard.

Too flaky.

Plus one of them might go up in her place........so, yeah..........they definitely need an HOH win next week.

Back