Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Deadass I thought production was gonna rig that hoh comp for Janelle, kaysar or ian the way julie was caping for Janelle the whole show.

Production's been real slick with the editing too.

Didn't show any part of the convo with Kaysar and David...........and didn't show how disconnected Janelle and Kaysar were for not understanding why Bayleigh and Davonne were so adamant about not wanting to vote David out.

They could've easily made them seem almost as bad as Mickey and Jack from last season.

Props to Janelle for seeing through Blonde Nicole's bullshit though.

Production's not gonna explain that beef either, but we got a glimpse of it on the feeds before it got cut off.

Basically, Janelle didn't like how Nicole turned on Rachel Reilly on the Amazing Race.

Don't understand why they edited it out since it's still a CBS show.

Guess they still wanna portray Nicole as being some sweet and innocent goody-two-shoes type chick.

I get what he was trying to do.

Basically making fun of how everything about them gets labelled as racist.

He just doesn't have enough situational awareness to realize that what he said wasn't the best way to get that point across.

Nicole A pretty much ruined this season as far as my entertainment goes. She couldn't keep her cool on the block and exposed all Janelle and kaysar's game.

I wanted to see them go far. Now I feel defeated watching that shit and reading the updates. I hope she feels terrible for real. Trash play.

This guy is fuckn stupid

Yeah, he definitely doesn't seem to have the same grasp of the game that he did last year.

Hate to say it, but Memphis was right about him not belonging on All-Stars.

Would've been better off if they put him on a season with everyone who got booted out the first day or first week.

This guy is fuckn stupid

Yeah dude really stupid.

I saw a clip with him and Janelle where he was like...

"Let me tell you about the game"

"I've played this game 4 times david"

"I never watched how do I know that's not a lie"

Lol. Bruh needs his head kicked in.

Don't understand why him nicole a and kevin were casted. They've ruined the show just being completely inept and clueless.

Don't understand why him nicole a and kevin were casted. They've ruined the show just being completely inept and clueless.

Only thing I can think of is that production probably thought those 3 were gonna be easy targets.

They must've known that Janelle and Kaysar would be the biggest targets in the house.

So they figured that, if they put David, Nicole, and Kevin in there......they would get picked off one-by-one within the first 3 weeks.

In the process, buying Janelle and Kaysar at least 3 weeks of safety and enough time to win an HOH or 2 in order to help solidify their position in the game.

Basically, they put them in there as shields to give Janelle and Kaysar the best chance of not getting kicked out too early in the game.

Best made plans laid to rest though.

I didn't start watching until season 8. I never was interested in backtracking. Is it worth it?

Yes. Janelle and kaysar's run in season 6 was epic. If you watch that you'll understand why everyone is scared of them and wants them out. They battle tested.

Seasons 2-7 were all dope imo. Golden era.

After that the show has kinda been led by twists and group think. But seasons 2-6 the cast twisting shit cause everything was new. Season 7 was the first all star bb.

Show is so soft compared to 2-7.

Go do that now g.

Back