Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

I'm cool with the redhead from last season.

Can't stand the other one though.

Comes across as too fake and phony to me.

Redhead gets on my nerves wit’ tha “woo-is-me” shit she be on and tha fake underdog power she gets from it lol

Speaking of the gays, I wish JC was on All-Stars.

Would've been nice to have a midget/dwarf in the house again.

nh.

I was just talkin’ to this Dobalina at my job yesterday about tha time JC dumbass tried to tell Feasi there was only 12 left handed people on tha world after Feasi and somebody else, can’t remember exactly who was there at tha time in tha hot tub...pause, were both left handed but he was insistent that he was right Lmaooooo

Feasi: So there’s only 12 left handed people in tha world?!

JC: JESSSS (dumb ass gay JC accent no homo lol)

Fessi: So you mean to tell me that in tha WHOLE WORLD THERE ARE ONLY 12 LEFT HANDED PEOPLE AND 2 OF THEM ARE IN THIS HOT TUB RIGHT NOW?!?!

JC: JESSsSsSssSsS Dum-buh Asss (dumb ass gay JC voice again no homo lmao)

Fes:
:wtff:Lmaooooo

I was just talkin’ to this Dobalina at my job yesterday about tha time JC dumbass tried to tell Feasi there was only 12 left handed people on tha world after Feasi and somebody else, can’t remember exactly who was there at tha time in tha hot tub...pause, were both left handed but he was insistent that he was right Lmaooooo

Feasi: So there’s only 12 left handed people in tha world?!

JC: JESSSS (dumb ass gay JC accent no homo lol)

Fessi: So you mean to tell me that in tha WHOLE WORLD THERE ARE ONLY 12 LEFT HANDED PEOPLE AND 2 OF THEM ARE IN THIS HOT TUB RIGHT NOW?!?!

JC: JESSsSsSssSsS Dum-buh Asss (dumb ass gay JC voice again no homo lmao)

Fes:
:wtff:Lmaooooo

This is why he should've been on the show.

He's funny when he gets mad too.

I remember Angela saying something along those lines when she was talking to Tyler.

Dude needs his own sitcom or something.

Absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
Haven't been watching the feeds much, but I've got a feeling that the Final 4 with Memphis, Cody, Davonne, and Bayleigh might make it to the end.

Simply because everyone else Memphis and Cody is aligned with is considered a threat to them making Final 2.

So they're probably thinking it would be easier to beat them in Final 4 than the other players they're aligned with.

I know it's still early in the game, but it's just a feeling.

Last edited:
Haven't been watching the feeds much, but I've got a feeling that the Final 4 with Memphis, Cody, Davonne, and Bayleigh might make it to the end.

Simply because everyone else Memphis and Cody is aligned with is considered a threat to them making Final 2.

So they're probably thinking it would be easier to beat them in Final 4 than the other players they're aligned with.

I know it's still early in the game, but it's just a feeling.

:hahaha:

lol

I messed this all up.

It's actually Enzo............not Memphis..........who's in that alliance.

Interesting convo with Kaysar and Ian.

Everything Kaysar's saying makes sense..............for his game.

However, from Ian's perspective.............based on what he knows.........this move might not really be best for his game.

Ian's right to be leary of this, because this could put a huge target on his back.

Thing is, he doesn't realize that Cody and his crew have been thinking about taking him out for the past couple of weeks.

They're just waiting on the right time to do it.

Also, props to Davonne for staying loyal to David.

Just now realizing what's going on in the house after watching a few hours of the feeds.

Lol @ Memphis' target being Nicole of all people.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Wasted HOH regardless of who goes home.

Last edited:
Also, Janelle put Kaysar's master plan into perspective last night.

Basically told him that everything he said sounds good, but..........even though they've got the numbers right now.......if they don't start getting some HOHs under their belt..........they'll still end up getting picked off one-by-one.

Lol. I honestly just want nicole to go home so she can see how dumb she was this week wasting all her energy being mad at Janelle and kaysar when they the only ones trying to keep her.

She might kill herself for real tho. Smh.

Back