Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

And Fuck Cliff for copping pleas too.

On camera talking to the feeds saying the Michie reneged on their deal.

After they were about to back out of their Final 4 deal, Michie doesn't owe either one of them a damn thing.

Say what you want about him, but he was being straight with them up until the point when they were considering voting Holly out.

They probably cost him $500,000 too because he wouldn't have lied on Tommy like that if Cliff and Nicole hadn't gone back on their word.

Judging by last night's episode, Holly would've been gone if she hadn't agreed to throw the HOH.

Credit to her for sticking to her word.

Cliff only voted to keep her because he was afraid that Tommy would take Nicole over him in a Final 2 or 3.

Never mind the fact that they all agreed to a Final 4 weeks ago and that Michie and Holly are the only reason they even made it this far to begin with.

I know people say "it's just a game" or whatever, but when people on the show say it.........they're just using it as an excuse to justify doing something that they know isn't right.

That's exactly what Nicole was saying to justify wanting to vote out Holly.

If I was Michie, I wouldn't want anything to do with Cliff or Nicole after the show.

Simply because their actions probably cost him first place.

And Fuck Cliff for copping pleas too.

On camera talking to the feeds saying the Michie reneged on their deal.

After they were about to back out of their Final 4 deal, Michie doesn't owe either one of them a damn thing.

Say what you want about him, but he was being straight with them up until the point when they were considering voting Holly out.

They probably cost him $500,000 too because he wouldn't have lied on Tommy like that if Cliff and Nicole hadn't gone back on their word.

Judging by last night's episode, Holly would've been gone if she hadn't agreed to throw the HOH.

Credit to her for sticking to her word.

Cliff only voted to keep her because he was afraid that Tommy would take Nicole over him in a Final 2 or 3.

Never mind the fact that they all agreed to a Final 4 weeks ago and that Michie and Holly are the only reason they even made it this far to begin with.

I know people say "it's just a game" or whatever, but when people on the show say it.........they're just using it as an excuse to justify doing something that they know isn't right.

That's exactly what Nicole was saying to justify wanting to vote out Holly.

If I was Michie, I wouldn't want anything to do with Cliff or Nicole after the show.

Simply because their actions probably cost him first place.

They work for mechie? Fuck what you talking about. No loyalty or promises to be kept once you get to this point in the game. Cliff just made the mistake of not sticking to his guns and flip flopping. Nicole knew what it was.

Funny theres no jury house segments this season. I wonder if that was a conscious decision to keep Jack off screen.

Funny theres no jury house segments this season. I wonder if that was a conscious decision to keep Jack off screen.

They had one that showed Kat.......and then Sis........coming to the jury house.

Probably gonna have one on Thursday..........and then an extended segment finale night.

They work for mechie? Fuck what you talking about. No loyalty or promises to be kept once you get to this point in the game. Cliff just made the mistake of not sticking to his guns and flip flopping. Nicole knew what it was.

Then Cliff shouldn't be whining about Michie not keeping his word to him.

Especially considering that Cliff was about to do the same thing until he realized it might benefit Nicole more than him.

Then Cliff shouldn't be whining about Michie not keeping his word to him.

Especially considering that Cliff was about to do the same thing until he realized it might benefit Nicole more than him.

Cliff let mechie play him. Already alluded to this last page and this page. His flip flopping fucked him. If they had got rid of holly they would have had 3 to 1 odds on the veto and would have been good.
But he was more concerned about Tommy after showing his hand to mechie. Cliff wasn't winning this shit regardless. He stupid.
Who cares if he crying.

Like I said nicole knew what it was and once cliff offered to go up if mechie switched up it didn't matter either way. Tommy and cliff ain't voting for mechie.

Cliff let mechie play him. Already alluded to this last page and this page. His flip flopping fucked him. If they had got rid of holly they would have had 3 to 1 odds on the veto and would have been good.
But he was more concerned about Tommy after showing his hand to mechie. Cliff wasn't winning this shit regardless. He stupid.
Who cares if he crying.

Like I said nicole knew what it was and once cliff offered to go up if mechie switched up it didn't matter either way. Tommy and cliff ain't voting for mechie.

Thing is, if Michie and Holly had decided to work with Tommy and Christie instead of Cliff and Nicole..........then Cliff and Nicole wouldn't even be in the game right now.

They'd be in the jury house.

All I'm saying is Cliff's a hypocrite for saying Michie wasn't true to his word when he's no better himself.

Once they considered going back on their Final 4 deal, Michie didn't feel like he owed them any loyalty at all.

And he doesn't.

I can see Nicole winning the whole thing if she wins the Final HOH.

Simply because Michie doesn't have enough votes to win.

Then again, Nicole probably wouldn't even take Michie to Final 2 if she won.

His only chance is him and Holly in Final 2.

Thing is, if Michie and Holly had decided to work with Tommy and Christie instead of Cliff and Nicole..........then Cliff and Nicole wouldn't even be in the game right now.

They'd be in the jury house.

All I'm saying is Cliff's a hypocrite for saying Michie wasn't true to his word when he's no better himself.

Once they considered going back on their Final 4 deal, Michie didn't feel like he owed them any loyalty at all.

And he doesn't.

I can see Nicole winning the whole thing if she wins the Final HOH.

Simply because Michie doesn't have enough votes to win.

Then again, Nicole probably wouldn't even take Michie to Final 2 if she won.

His only chance is him and Holly in Final 2.

They originally had a deal with Tommy Christie and nem tho. Nicole said what it was. Everybody been playing both sides the whole fucking time. Mechie chose cliff and nicole cause it was the best move at the time.

Nobody owes him shit.
Mechie playing on the loyalty shit because they struck first. Someone was gonna get burned regardless.
Again cliff is just dumb.

Just thought of this.

You know what would be hilarious?

Finale Night........when all the members of the jury are casting their vote, putting in the key of the person they chose.........and talking to the 2 final houseguests.

It's Michie and Holly in Final 2.

Kat comes up to cast her vote, and she says:

"Well, I'm a little over 2 months pregnant...........so you know who I'm voting for."

"Congratulations."

:hahaha:

The look on Michie's and Holly's faces.......and the audience's reaction.......would be priceless.

Last edited:
Oh I don't actually give af what's happening in jury I just hadn't noticed any segments. Wondered if there was something to it.

Glad the jury did the right thing and voted for Michie.

Funny seeing Holly get flustered trying to explain to the jury why she deserved to win.

She knew in her heart she didn't.

And lmao at "Sis" of all people saying that she didn't think Holly or Nicole really did anything but float throughout the whole game.

Pot meet kettle, because she's not any better than they are in that regard.

Back