Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beyonce Drops Live Album & Netflix Documentary

giphy.webp

Maa watchin' Beyonce concert now on her tablet. It's just the openin' horns and I can't see what's happenin' but that shit sounds lit

Is it fair to say that this approach to dropping an ā€œalbumā€ doesnā€™t have the same effect it would of 5 years ago? Cuz thatā€™s how itā€™s feeling right now.

Name them.
The whole last album, hell the whole 2 last albums. I'm not even a huge Beyonce fan but I cant knock greatness. We can stsrt with Drunk In Love being the biggest song that entire year and Partition had the bitches and clubs on 10.

Better yet what do you consider Beyonce's hot records? Somebody over 40 or smoking moon rocks to think she ain't drop 2 major albums with greatness on them in the past 10 years.

Last edited:
The whole last album, hell the whole 2 last albums. I'm not even a huge Beyonce fan but I cant knock greatness. We can stsrt with Drunk In Love being the biggest song that entire year and Partition had the bitches and clubs on 10.

a6e5bd3db32b1153b29ad840f790c78f.gif

Better yet what do you consider Beyonce's hot records? Somebody over 40 or smoking moon rocks to think she ain't drop 2 major albums with greatness on them in the past 10 years.

giphy.gif

He made

But for real Beyonce peaked on that Sasha Fierce album, she hasn't had an album as good or a string of hits since. And the fact you said Drunk in Love was biggest record of 2013, lets me know u beehive.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

He made

But for real Beyonce peaked on that Sasha Fierce album, she hasn't had an album as good or a string of hits since. And the fact you said Drunk in Love was biggest record of 2013, lets me know u beehive.
or your out of touch homie, it ain't that serious. But let's def put some truth to the bs.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

He made

I donā€™t even like B like that but thereā€™s no universe where Drunk In Love wasnā€™t a ā€œhot recordā€

Back