Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Iron Man vs Man of Steel

Better Movie: Iron Man vs Man of Steel

• Total voters
Exactly as i expected.

I can't even remember the villain from iron Man.

It has no replay value.... And was mainly rdj carrying the whole movie like depp in the pirates of the Caribbean franchise ..

Mos was much more entertaining from an entire movie stand point
Though I agree with MoS being better, its villain was its highlight. Zod was a much better character than Superman.

I'd think your argument is actually for Iron Man. You want your hero to be the best character.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. Y'all stay putting words in my mouth.

I said he carried it. He was the only interesting character.

Mos had more than one interesting character, which made for a better movie experience

Ironman >>>>>DCEU

Ironman started the MCU. Man of Steel killed the DCEU before it started.
Man of Steel wasn't supposed to start the DCEU. That's Warner Bros' problem.

This dialogue is what makes Man of Steel better than Iron Man, although Iron Man was great in its own regard.

Though I agree with MoS being better, its villain was its highlight. Zod was a much better character than Superman.

I'd think your argument is actually for Iron Man. You want your hero to be the best character.
Naw I want more than one interesting character. Several people that are interesting and u care about their stories. Not just the titular character

I didn't say it was a bad thing. Y'all stay putting words in my mouth.

I said he carried it. He was the only interesting character.

Mos had more than one interesting character, which made for a better movie experience

Zod was the only interesting character in MoS.

Jarvis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone in MoS not named Zod

I gotta vote iron man here.

RDJ killed that role and has been ever since. They made Tony Stark a more beloved character than Superman/Clark Kent

I almost feel sorry for crushing him

@Ironman , I hope they remember you

Before I start I damn near despise all origin stories from Marvel because I already know the history and it pisses me off when they go left of source material.

MoS fights and villians were better story was weak. Homie who played Superman killed it.

IM story was good but the fights was ass. Villain was also trash and RDJ killed the role. It's going be hard for anyone to ever take the place Tony Starks.

Might be a tie for me

Naw I want more than one interesting character. Several people that are interesting and u care about their stories. Not just the titular character
I will agree that Superman was a good character, Zod was just a lot better. Similar to Black Panther where the hero was a good character, but the villain was so good he overshadowed the hero.

And before y'all start lying..... Yes I liked BP and for that exact same reason. The villain made the story compelling..... But that's another argument.

Good villains are hard to come by....

It's hit or miss most of the time.

But I felt the tension and conflict of supes/zod vs Tony Stark running around doing cool shit for 2 hours...

I liked IM too... It was cool.... Just not a better Movie than MOS

That shit was amazing

Had they built on the MoS template and gave Wonder Woman, Batman, the Flash, and Aquaman good solo flicks before jamming them all together they would have been straight.

And not a Batman origin story either. Just a good Batman flick explaining how he's come to be who he is in his older age. Similar to how they did Spiderman (no origin just good story).

Back