Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Movie: Iron Man vs Man of Steel

Better Movie: Iron Man vs Man of Steel

• Total voters
This isn't really a debate. Iron Man was universally liked. MoS was panned even by DC fans. I personally think the MoS criticism was unfair, but even ignoring that, it wasn't a better movie than Iron Man. The action was better in MoS though. I think its fight scenes still stand up as some of the best in superhero movies.

Iron Man

Man of Steel's Smallville fight is one of the greatest pieces of spectacle ever filmed IMO but the movie is a poor representation of Superman. As poor as Superman Returns but a lot won't admit it.

I think it was mostly cause of how fucked this version of Pa Kent was. A Superman built off objectivists views is neither really interesting or even Superman. It felt detached and cold. Iron Man felt warmer and more engaging. Had more heart and soul.

Iron Man was a great representation of that character. Better than the comic book version.

Tie.

The Smallville fight scene has yet to be topped.

Zod is better than every MCU villain not name Thanos and Killmonger.

IM

As stated, MOS fight/action scenes were dope. Zod was dope.

Everything else was trash. Woat superman. Woat Lois Lane. Woat story. Woat parents. Woat dialogue. Perry was cool

By and far IM is that movie.

Exactly as i expected.

I can't even remember the villain from iron Man.

It has no replay value.... And was mainly rdj carrying the whole movie like depp in the pirates of the Caribbean franchise ..

Mos was much more entertaining from an entire movie stand point

Exactly as i expected.

I can't even remember the villain from iron Man.

It has no replay value.... And was mainly rdj carrying the whole movie like depp in the pirates of the Caribbean franchise ..

Mos was much more entertaining from an entire movie stand point

If Ironman has no replay value, what value you think MoS has.

LMAO @ the star of the movie carrying said movie, being some sorta knock.

What?!?! :dfbruh:

Back