Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

• Total voters
Cool! Glad a few people messed with that show I always felt like I said earlier that nobody talk about it and it gets overlooked. But I vastly enjoyed the shows ability to take well known villains and drastic change them for example I love The Riddler’s classic set-up of orange hair with the green suit and small mask, but this show turned him into a Marilyn Manson look alike and I didn’t like it at first but it grew me on me check out the transformation if you guys have the time it’s amazing!

how does that even happen?

You really owe it to yourself to check it out. It's an epic like no other animated show.
Cuz it came on Nickelodeon at a time when I was running the streets and was never on any streaming service I know of

X-men is gonna win by a large margin. But quiet as kept, that Batman cartoon was groundbreaking in a LOT of ways. I used to love that shit. As far as animated tv shows and movies, DC is miles ahead of marvel. Always has been.

X-men is gonna win by a large margin. But quiet as kept, that Batman cartoon was groundbreaking in a LOT of ways. I used to love that shit. As far as animated tv shows and movies, DC is miles ahead of marvel. Always has been.
Xmen is getting smashed in votes bruh lol

Back