Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

• Total voters
The clay face origin had your heart jumping like a movie.

Batman tas was just an emotional rollercoaster...

Remember that episode where DG finally caught up with Tony Stuko!!!

Remember that nigga popped up on the motorcycle and slammed him on the pier....

I was at home bugging out like

"Oh shit..... Body that nigga!!!! Fuck that nigga up!!!"

Episodes were garbage?? Lets not do that now lol. You must just not been a XMen fan, the show is some of the best xmen content outside the books and even stuck by them majority of the time. Some really well written stuff.
Nah I recently reup'd it on cartoon unlimited. The basic outline of what they were tryna get at was good. But the episodes where lackluster. The big meanies rarely if every got busy, the Xmen spent most of their time explaining things, fighting lackies, and fighting each other. The surper villains either washed them or got washed easily.

Until the Phoenix saga, it was kinda trash, and how Jubilee's powers didnt evolve at all. Why was she even there?

Xmen got the dopest intro of all time, but their episodes were garbage. Batman as a show was better than xmen.

You mixed up, X Men intro was basura but the episodes were dope as fuck.

vs

c'mon fam. And the intro to Justice League was nominated for an Emmy in 2002... X-Men just ain't crackin like that.

How do ya’ll feel about the 2005 “ The Batman” cartoon? That was another underrated show to me and I feel it gets overlooked, but it almost matches the BTAS 90’s show in terms of atmosphere for the city of Gotham it had that eerie, dark, and creepy vibe almost to a tee like the 90’s show.
Nah I fucked with it. Every single villain threw hands with Batman plus the movie with him bs Dracula was God tier

Cosign Avatar TLA being dope AF, especially after season 1

And I've never heard anyone shit on the Xmen intro. NEVER

Anyone has a site where one could watch both?

Cosign Avatar TLA being dope AF, especially after season 1

And I've never heard anyone shit on the Xmen intro. NEVER

Anyone has a site where one could watch both?
Need an xbox one fam, all them shits free with full seasons on the "cartoon unlimited" app

How do ya’ll feel about the 2005 “ The Batman” cartoon? That was another underrated show to me and I feel it gets overlooked, but it almost matches the BTAS 90’s show in terms of atmosphere for the city of Gotham it had that eerie, dark, and creepy vibe almost to a tee like the 90’s show.

The first two seasons of The Batman was fuckin flawless and the version of Joker on that show is hands down my favorite of all of them. I was skeptical when they brought in Batgirl in season 3 but it worked out and the whole Hugo Strange arc turned out to be brilliant.

Need an xbox one fam, all them shits free with full seasons on the "cartoon unlimited" app
I just got my daugther an xbox 1 for xmas. With GTA5 and 2k20. I was tempted to hook it up and give it a test run.....

The first two seasons of The Batman was fuckin flawless and the version of Joker on that show is hands down my favorite of all of them. I was skeptical when they brought in Batgirl in season 3 but it worked out and the whole Hugo Strange arc turned out to be brilliant.
Cool! Glad a few people messed with that show I always felt like I said earlier that nobody talk about it and it gets overlooked. But I vastly enjoyed the shows ability to take well known villains and drastic change them for example I love The Riddler’s classic set-up of orange hair with the green suit and small mask, but this show turned him into a Marilyn Manson look alike and I didn’t like it at first but it grew me on me check out the transformation if you guys have the time it’s amazing!

Back