Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

Better Animated Series: Batman TAS vs X-Men TAS

• Total voters
Both shows have great theme songs. I give the slight edge to Batman although I prefer the X Men more in general.

Looking back I do have to point out what made them uniquely different and extremely familiar to the movies...

Batman was great cuz it told so many amazing one and done stories. It had continuity... But the stories were mostly wrapped up in 1 or 2 episodes. Which is also how DC movies best work.

X-Men in the other hand tackled huge stories over a season of episodes. House of m, Phoenix, apacolypse, .... Marvel from the jump has specialized in large epics featuring a universe of characters...

While DC always shined in smaller contained stories

Justice League and JLU both had several stories running within each larger story and it worked perfectly. Cadmus, President Luthor, Thanagarian invasion, Hawkgirl's redemption, The Legion of Doom, Darkseid... all that shit was woven together and referenced throughout both series in a way I wish DC's movies could do. IMO JL/JLU are the standard for huge stories.

I could never get into X-men. It wasn’t entertaining to me

it doesn’t help that every time I watched it it was the sentinels bullshit when what’s his face “died”

That was like the first or second episode lmao.

Never really got into justice league or clone wars but I hear those were probably dope too.

With the live action coming as far as it has I don't have the attention span/ability to suspend disbelief for animated shows anymore.

Never really got into justice league or clone wars but I hear those were probably dope too.

With the live action coming as far as it has I don't have the attention span/ability to suspend disbelief for animated shows anymore.

Check out Justice League, shit is dope.

Then the other nigga on the squad was beast

cyclops yelped jean every ep and gambit was a walking card throwing stereotype

trash ass show

The disrespect.

Yo don't come around here when them live action joints drop.

Justice League and JLU both had several stories running within each larger story and it worked perfectly. Cadmus, President Luthor, Thanagarian invasion, Hawkgirl's redemption, The Legion of Doom, Darkseid... all that shit was woven together and referenced throughout both series in a way I wish DC's movies could do. IMO JL/JLU are the standard for huge stories.
Fam Braniac and Lex fusing was set from gotdamn Superman TAS the Dc animated universe was Goat at setting up shit.

You the same niggas that think Breaking Bad is better than Black Mirror and GOT

Stay exposing yaselves

Back