Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Beta's getting married!!!

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
52FF0129-9262-4309-8E1B-8448B93DE818.gif

Excuse me guys I have an announcement to make

normally I wouldn’t do this but it’s a big enough occasion so I’ll make the exception. But next Wednesday on the 8th is me and my girlfriend’s 12th Anniversary and that is the date that we will get married and I couldn’t be any more excited for it because this is something I been waiting for for probably 10 years now. It’s finally the right time and I’m ready to take my relationship to the next level and also take a step forward into becoming a better man.

I can’t wait and I’m probably gonna cry like a bitch because there was a time in my life where I thought I wouldn’t even see her again. This means everything to me and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

Nah I was working on starting a small business and I had a breakthrough with that as soon as we agreed to start recording and I knew I couldn’t do both
Word. We were starting a small business venture too.... You never know where something can take you until you follow thru.

Thanks for being the venture you dropped tho.... I'm sure whatever it is you're doing will be as if not more successful.

2020 is your year!!

Congratz fam @Beta , how long ago did you propose?

I ain’t propose lol

We been planning to get married for a long time and then after thanksgiving I started to make a full press to actually go through with the actual act of doing it.

Because of that I didn’t have time or money to get engaged because she wanted to do it on our anniversary and no other day and if it was another day it woulda been next year. So I said fuck waiting pretty much

View attachment 208537

Excuse me guys I have an announcement to make

normally I wouldn’t do this but it’s a big enough occasion so I’ll make the exception. But next Wednesday on the 8th is me and my girlfriend’s 12th Anniversary and that is the date that we will get married and I couldn’t be any more excited for it because this is something I been waiting for for probably 10 years now. It’s finally the right time and I’m ready to take my relationship to the next level and also take a step forward into becoming a better man.

I can’t wait and I’m probably gonna cry like a bitch because there was a time in my life where I thought I wouldn’t even see her again. This means everything to me and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

Send me your address i wanna send you guys something in the mail

nh

also congrats

I ain’t propose lol

We been planning to get married for a long time and then after thanksgiving I started to make a full press to actually go through with the actual act of doing it.

Because of that I didn’t have time or money to get engaged because she wanted to do it on our anniversary and no other day and if it was another day it woulda been next year. So I said fuck waiting pretty much
So this one of those "might as well" marriages....

I ain’t propose lol

U copped the ring?

Back