Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Purchase(s) You Copped in 2018

since i've been refereeing, i've been putting way more attention on my feet

I never thought "slides" were comfortable in the sense that you felt relief. I just thought it was something to put on your feet in lieu of a shoe

but MAN, copped two pair of these over the christmas sales

cant believe i've waited all this time to invest in these. I put these on as soon as i hit the door.

since i've been refereeing, i've been putting way more attention on my feet

I never thought "slides" were comfortable in the sense that you felt relief. I just thought it was something to put on your feet in lieu of a shoe

but MAN, copped two pair of these over the christmas sales

cant believe i've waited all this time to invest in these. I put these on as soon as i hit the door.

These bullshit ass slides suck. The little pegs hurt and they fall off on the regular.

Dry herb??

How much and where, and what the maintenance like.

I need this.
Yea i paid 150. This model is the Boundless CFX but there are hundreds of different portable vaporizers depending on what u lookin for.

Easy to clean. I soak the removable pieces in alcohol once every week or two. Taste and hits best when its clean.

These bullshit ass slides suck. The little pegs hurt and they fall off on the regular.
Just say you got fucked up feet

The pegs do what they supposed to do which is massage ya feet as you walk

Mine are doing me just fine

My M-Audio Axiom 25 keyboard controller and M-Audio Firewire Solo audio interface. Paid a total of $77 for both of them. The board took a spill and broke the USB port but I've since replaced it and it's working as good as new.

20180505_115731.jpg

Just installed some home security cameras

Thought it was goat but the damn dog keep setting off the living room one

Back