Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Laptops On A Budget

Let me add that, I want the number pad on the side also. I wouldn’t mind it being touchscreen. I’ve gotten used to using the touch screen on this busted ass laptop.
why not just buy a number pad?

dunno.gif

Depending what you're trying to do with laptop. If your just going to check email and surf the net. Cop a Chromebook for the low $150-500. It does everything a laptop it just runs apps instead of program's. Battery on full chsrch will last you about 2 days.

Now if you're doing more than surfing the web then a Asus,Acer or Lenovo are good for that. From $500-1000 you can cop one and do everything you need to do.

Gaming laptops gonna hit that wallet tho $1000-5000

yeah @Kandy, you not gon be able to get a laptop that cheap with a number pad

you gonna have to buy one

unless you doing some serious number crunching, the number row should be more than fine

yeah @Kandy, you not gon be able to get a laptop that cheap with a number pad

you gonna have to buy one

unless you doing some serious number crunching, the number row should be more than fine
I never paid more than 300 for a laptop and all three I had came with a number pad.

HP
Acer
Toshiba

My Acer still works but that shit slow as fuckkkkkkkk. HP screen fell off and this poor Toshiba, it’s just ran it’s course and I dropped it. The whole keyboard came out. Charger broke too.

I never paid more than 300 for a laptop and all three I had came with a number pad.

HP
Acer
Toshiba

My Acer still works but that shit slow as fuckkkkkkkk. HP screen fell off and this poor Toshiba, it’s just ran it’s course and I dropped it. The whole keyboard came out. Charger broke too.
how long ago was this?

every one i've found that includes a number pad is way more than you are willing to spend

they are making them thinner and smaller so that is going to come at a cost to something, and most people dont use the number pad like that which is why its mainly sold as an accessory

Why would I carry my laptop in a bag from my room to my living room? Why?

:cont:
Beacuse you acting like you cant just buy a 10-key pad and just keep it handy if you need it that bad.
I thought all over the place meant not in your apartment ....

how long ago was this?

every one i've found that includes a number pad is way more than you are willing to spend

they are making them thinner and smaller so that is going to come at a cost to something, and most people dont use the number pad like that which is why its mainly sold as an accessory
Probably 3/4 years ago is when I got my last laptop.

Beacuse you acting like you cant just buy a 10-key pad and just keep it handy if you need it that bad.
I thought all over the place meant not in your apartment ....
I don’t need all them damn attachments when it can be right on the laptop. That’s just more wires and shit I gotta see. Nah.

Back