Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Fighting Game Series Rd 1: Power Stone Vs Killer Instinct (Killer Instinct Wins)

Which Overall Is A Better Series?

• Power Stone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Cinder and TJ Combo were borderline unstoppable on the first KI. I lost interest in the second one which is really the reason I wanna vote for PowerStone.

Dope

I used to run Cinder and Orchid on the SNES one. Fam I can still play the SNES version at the same level of intensity from when I was young. My game is trump tight never sloppy.

Bruh, it's all about the arcade KI. Play it with MAME, but getting the hard drive image (CHD file) is a tad tedious. Took me forever but when I finally got it I was geeked as fuck.

I need to get a pair of arcade sticks though. Pulling off all those combos I had with Cinder and TJ Combo is nearly impossible.

Last edited:
Burh, it's all about the arcade KI. Play it with MAME, but getting the hard drive image (CHD file) is a tad tedious. Took me forever but when I finally got it I was geeked as fuck.

I need to get a pair of arcade sticks though. Pulling off all those combos I had with Cinder and TJ Combo is nearly impossible.
Nerd

casual.jpg

Back