Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Fighting Game Series Quarterfinals: Marvel Vs Capcom vs Killer Instinct (MVC Wins)

Which Overall Is A Better Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now THIS just makes me miss the arcade. I went from spamming broken ass Cinder to pulling off Ultra combos with Sabrewulf. And aint NO better feeling than getting those ultras off and just watching it play out.

MvC was just high-octane fun. After X-Men vs Street Fighter? It was just dope as hell to Fight niggas with War Machine and then tag in MEGA MAN to mop them up. Supers were easy to pull off which made matches that much faster.

Now THIS just makes me miss the arcade. I went from spamming broken ass Cinder to pulling off Ultra combos with Sabrewulf. And aint NO better feeling than getting those ultras off and just watching it play out.

MvC was just high-octane fun. After X-Men vs Street Fighter? It was just dope as hell to Fight niggas with War Machine and then tag in MEGA MAN to mop them up. Supers were easy to pull off which made matches that much faster.

I used to catch niggas in an infinite combo with Cinder. Once I got started, you might as well just walk away 'cause you ain't hittin the ground until I get bored.

MvC tho??? Shit took actual skill to fight competently. I still run with Jin and Captain Commando or Gambit and Strider, depending on how I wanna play at that moment.

Back