Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 2)

The premise of the Fresh Prince should allow for a lotta good stories ie Will bein' a smart kid in a tough area, people think Carlton is an Uncle Tom, the Banks' are a rich black family...

They have a lot to work with.

I just don't have any faith it's gonna be anything more than wack

No diss...but

Noone has even let 10 mins of the shit play out and it's "nah"

The producer n writer which already have done other stuff got the original creators onboard including Will

How nigs sound saying it wouldn't work..its already becoming more than what the creator thought it was going to be...

Like the idea has worked before..see MTVs teen wolf ..

Last edited:
No diss...but

Noone has even let or 10 mins of the shit play out and it's "nah"

The producer n writer which already have done other stuff got the original creators onboard including Will

How nigs sounding saying it wouldn't work..its already becoming more than what the creator thought it was going to be...

Like the idea has worked before..see MTVs teen wolf ..

The trailer looks trash fam that and remakes are almost always crappy money grabs.

I like the concept. I think they would be trying to do to much to turn it into some long running series like the original, but a mini-series (around 6 hour long episodes) on NetFlix would be cool.

This a revinsioning though. It's not trying to be like the original. It's taking the concept and exploring it in a different way. To me that's a little different than a lot of the remakes and sequels that really just try to beat a dead horse.
Tell that nigga to explore "Rock" or "Malcomn and Eddie" ...reimagine something other than a classic

Tell that nigga to explore "Rock" or "Malcomn and Eddie" ...reimagine something other than a classic

lol I never really understood why something like this bothers people. Whether this gets made or not makes no difference for the original. It's not like it will disappear or suddenly become bad just because something new exists.

Back