Welcome To aBlackWeb

Being a support system for your S/O...

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
If you could put a percentage on it. What percentage of support should you give your s/o? Do you support them in everything they do? Even if they’ve failed multiple times?

My support...I wouldn’t put it at a percentage but..you wanna experiment with something, it won’t bring no harm to me, physical harm to you..you are weary and need support..you got it. Financially...you got something going on that you wanna invest in, and the only harm is you losing the money I gave you...you got it...whatever and how ever, if the consequences ain’t worst than the effort ...if you with me..I’m here for you to grow cause a happier you, makes for a happier me...

that said

dTe4wQ.gif

I ain’t bout to support no dumb shit, and if you come to me with dumb shit..ima keep it a buck and tell you that some dumb shit.

it depends on what we talking about. Like if they have bad habits, I support them in trying to overcome those, but I expect them to carry they own load on that, it’s not my job to fix that crap. But For the same issue, the instant they decide that they don’t even WANT to overcome their bad habit, at all, they lose my support.

This migga really ain't shit lol

I match energy and push momentum
Like if they seem to be putting in 100%, I'll put in 100%

But if they half assing the only way I'm pushing harder is if I think they got something they don't need to let go of....
It's hard to not look at it situationally
Situational or if it looks like she needs a little push knowing the outcome will be worth it for me.

I just know how frustrating it can be trying to push someone to do something they don't wanna do when they started it.

My wife was selling candles once, and I had my neck all the way out the window when she was showing less than half the effort.

It ended up turning into little arguments, so I was like fuck it...🤷🏿‍♂️

i'll be real and say 80-85%

we're a lot different personality wise....so while I mainly support everything she's into, there is a small part of the time I might bitch about it or just not be happy go lucky about it....its impossible to feel the same way they do about everything

aside from that sometimes i feel like she's doing too much and its taking away from the family, so during those times I tend to be less supportive of random new hobbies and endeavors

there's never been anything serious she's gone after and "failed" tho....thats a different support...I believe in encouragement and love but if your man is 32 and has never made a dime from rapping, you're not supporting you're enabling

i'll be real and say 80-85%

we're a lot different personality wise....so while I mainly support everything she's into, there is a small part of the time I might bitch about it or just not be happy go lucky about it....its impossible to feel the same way they do about everything

aside from that sometimes i feel like she's doing too much and its taking away from the family, so during those times I tend to be less supportive of random new hobbies and endeavors

there's never been anything serious she's gone after and "failed" tho....thats a different support...I believe in encouragement and love but if your man is 32 and has never made a dime from rapping, you're not supporting you're enabling
I get that, but with me,I think my wife's talent level is on a million... She just have to confident and committed to what she's doing...

And she can be stubborn....

So again if she's all in... My supportive level is on a million as well, cuz I know her capabilities...

But if for any reason.... Like any reason she start making excuses and snaps at me for trying to push......🙄🤔🧐😌

I'll fall back completely.... Like coooool,

I support everything she does because I understand who she is.

lots of things I don’t like and I’m against , but I still make sure she’s supported. And if she fails, she fails.
no one gets it right all the time. No need to carry that over to anything else. One failure ain’t got shit to do with another.

As long as everything is on the up & up legal...I'm all on on the support.

My best friend's husband and I were talking to her dad and dad said "I dont have to support my wife in her endeavors. I just make the environment where she can feel like whatever she wants is possible."

Meaning like you don't have to be there every step of the way encouraging and making sure they follow through or whatnot. You won at being a partner by them feeling comfortable enough pursue things outside of you. I found that pretty interesting.

My best friend's husband and I were talking to her dad and dad said "I dont have to support my wife in her endeavors. I just make the environment where she can feel like whatever she wants is possible."

Meaning like you don't have to be there every step of the way encouraging and making sure they follow through or whatnot. You won at being a partner by them feeling comfortable enough pursue things outside of you. I found that pretty interesting.

I think deliberately making sure you aren’t an obstacle is a form of support too, often the only kind that’s needed

Back