Welcome To aBlackWeb

Before they were stars-Kevin Nash

Who would have thought the dude who played Oz and Vinnie Vegas would have multiple title reigns in the top two promotions even if they were trash

I knew he was Vinnie Vegas but I never knew of "OZ" or that he was the guy in the super shredder outfit.

Cool

Edit: that OZ gimmick was awful. LMAO

Nash was the man in 98 with the Wolfpack and over like nobodys business, they could of easily ran with with as champion majority of the year if you remove the Goldberg match. Peoole forget how over he was during that run..even when he beat Goldberg fans popped big time.

He should have never beat Goldberg, that was the beginning of the end of WCW. How you beat the most over guy in the company and the next night pull the bullshit that happened afterwards. His ego and backstage politics just sent the whole company crumbling down.

He should have never beat Goldberg, that was the beginning of the end of WCW. How you beat the most over guy in the company and the next night pull the bullshit that happened afterwards. His ego and backstage politics just sent the whole company crumbling down.
People tend to forget Goldberg was getting alot of boos in the match, Nash actually was really fucking over and was getting far less boos and hella pops. People overlooked that over the past few decades when discussing it but I see alot more people are mentioning it now. Honestly Nash was probably more over in that match. Was he the right guy to beat him? Fuck no. But was Wolfpack Nash over like a mf in 98 and specifically that match, without a question.

The Fingerpoke of Doom was the 2nd crucial blow to WCW. (Starrcade '97's botched finished was Blow #1.)

I never looked at Nash the same after that. I just couldn't take him seriously.

Nash imo was one of the worst wwf champs of all time... his Wcw title reigns were a joke .... he benifitted by having the right friends in the business ... can anyone name me one good or great match with Kevin Nash??? i'll wait.

Nash imo was one of the worst wwf champs of all time... his Wcw title reigns were a joke .... he benifitted by having the right friends in the business ... can anyone name me one good or great match with Kevin Nash??? i'll wait.
Facts but I can name one, Shawn vs Diesel Good Friends Better Enemies In Hour House. It's probably the only great Nash match.

I thought his matches with Taker were good

Diesel vs HBK at WM11 was good - would have been better without the botches especially at the end

Back