Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

@Baldheadlogic the fellas need a lesson sis!!

source.gif

@AP21 what's the name of them clippers you always harping about
andis is the brand... These are my go to for lining and shaving my face for the first pass

I'll then use an electric razor (you can get from tj maxx, ross, etc...doesnt have to be expensive at all) to get that real close baby smooth feel and i have no irritation

could you talk about the order in which to use the products and how frequent they should be used

lets start there
could you talk about the order in which to use the products and how frequent they should be used

lets start there

Wash- 2x a week

Butter- nightly routine 3x a week, small dime size amount massaged into your beard

Oil- morning routine, massaged into your beard. Depending on your skin type, I recommend every other day.

I HIGHLY recommend using wooden combs and Boar Brushes for maintenance. DO NOT use the same brush for your hair and beard, different sweat glands/different ways of distribution of oils.

Wash- 2x a week

Butter- nightly routine 3x a week, small dime size amount massaged into your beard

Oil- morning routine, massaged into your beard. Depending on your skin type, I recommend every other day.

I HIGHLY recommend using wooden combs and Boar Brushes for maintenance. DO NOT use the same brush for your hair and beard, different sweat glands/different ways of distribution of oils.
dope

cant wait to post a review

Back