Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

I want to thank y’all for your support. It means a lot that you trust little ole me with your beard care :clawd2:
HOWEVER, my company is currently rebranding for our SS 2020 Collection which will be featured on our upcoming website, not Etsy. If you want to purchase especially at this price, you have until Sunday on our Etsy Page. Thanks again for your support and I can’t wait to hear/read/see your reviews ❤️

Had to trim my beard for this job interview. If/when I get the job, beard shall be regrown yet again

its been enough time so...here are my thoughts with @Baldheadlogic beard care items.

I want to say, i am unabashedly a Jas stan. Like thats my boo but i am going to keep my review as non biased as possible. I have not spoken with Jas prior to this posting, so she has no idea what I'm going to say. I also purchased these items and they were not gifted or anything like that. Now to the review.

I received the products maybe a week or so after I placed the order. I wasnt in a huge rush to get them as I had just started growing my beard and I was needing to reup on the vitamins and biotin.

First up...the price. I was able to get this while it was a flat $20 and she even paid for the shipping. For 3 products and the quantity in each container, i thought this was a more than fair price when you compare it to the Shea line of beard products which might run you, with tax, close to $30.

Next...the beard wash. Im not sure how many oz is in the bottle, but it is a lot!! Compared to other beard washes I had used, I was accustomed to something with a thicker consistency. BHL is a bit watery, but that's not a negative. I assumed that she probably isn't using a ton of additives that will give it the thicker consistency, so you just have to be careful to not squeeze the bottle, just naturally let it come out. I probably use about the size of a half dollar coin in my palm. I bring my chin to my hand so that it doesnt spill if i were to bring my hand to my face. Once i make contact, I then begin to spread throughout and that's where the magic happens.

I didnt notice a smell right out the gate, but once you begin to lather it up, a very very nice smell starts to appear. It lathers up VERY well. I let it sit for maybe a min or two after I've scrubbed it throughout the beard then rinse.

Beard Oil...The packaging I received was a bottle with a dropper included as the top. This is probably my favorite of the 3. Jas said to only use a couple of drops and with my beard partially wet, I gently squeeze two drops in my palm, rub hands together, and then spread throughout my beard. I'm not sure what the smell is, but it is REALLY nice. Has a sandalwood kinda smell if you're familiar with that. I then use my boar brush to make sure its spread evenly throughout the beard.

Beard Balm...Mine came in a can about a tad smaller than a can of murray's wave grease. I apply this in the morning after I've washed my face and brushed my teeth. Jas says to use a small dab. I use my pinky to gather up a lil bit, maybe the size of a dime or smaller. Rub in my hands and apply to beard evenly. While i love the beard oil for the smell, i love the balm for the application. It has really made a difference in how my beard lays after I brush it down after application.

I shampoo 2x a week, and use the oil and balm every night and morning. I've learned so much about beard care over the past 3 years. I can tell the difference in this short time how the products are helping my beard. I havent had any of the dandruff issues I had the previous two years. My beard hairs are always shiny and they arent brittle like in years past.

I really cant wait til my beard is longer so i can see how everything has come together, but i am definitely off to a better start this time around vs my previous 2 attempts when i started growing it.

Needless to say, this is a 5/5 product. BHL will be my primary beard care product for the foreseeable future.

Thank you Jas!!

its been enough time so...here are my thoughts with @Baldheadlogic beard care items.

I want to say, i am unabashedly a Jas stan. Like thats my boo but i am going to keep my review as non biased as possible. I have not spoken with Jas prior to this posting, so she has no idea what I'm going to say. I also purchased these items and they were not gifted or anything like that. Now to the review.

I received the products maybe a week or so after I placed the order. I wasnt in a huge rush to get them as I had just started growing my beard and I was needing to reup on the vitamins and biotin.

First up...the price. I was able to get this while it was a flat $20 and she even paid for the shipping. For 3 products and the quantity in each container, i thought this was a more than fair price when you compare it to the Shea line of beard products which might run you, with tax, close to $30.

Next...the beard wash. Im not sure how many oz is in the bottle, but it is a lot!! Compared to other beard washes I had used, I was accustomed to something with a thicker consistency. BHL is a bit watery, but that's not a negative. I assumed that she probably isn't using a ton of additives that will give it the thicker consistency, so you just have to be careful to not squeeze the bottle, just naturally let it come out. I probably use about the size of a half dollar coin in my palm. I bring my chin to my hand so that it doesnt spill if i were to bring my hand to my face. Once i make contact, I then begin to spread throughout and that's where the magic happens.

I didnt notice a smell right out the gate, but once you begin to lather it up, a very very nice smell starts to appear. It lathers up VERY well. I let it sit for maybe a min or two after I've scrubbed it throughout the beard then rinse.

Beard Oil...The packaging I received was a bottle with a dropper included as the top. This is probably my favorite of the 3. Jas said to only use a couple of drops and with my beard partially wet, I gently squeeze two drops in my palm, rub hands together, and then spread throughout my beard. I'm not sure what the smell is, but it is REALLY nice. Has a sandalwood kinda smell if you're familiar with that. I then use my boar brush to make sure its spread evenly throughout the beard.

Beard Balm...Mine came in a can about a tad smaller than a can of murray's wave grease. I apply this in the morning after I've washed my face and brushed my teeth. Jas says to use a small dab. I use my pinky to gather up a lil bit, maybe the size of a dime or smaller. Rub in my hands and apply to beard evenly. While i love the beard oil for the smell, i love the balm for the application. It has really made a difference in how my beard lays after I brush it down after application.

I shampoo 2x a week, and use the oil and balm every night and morning. I've learned so much about beard care over the past 3 years. I can tell the difference in this short time how the products are helping my beard. I havent had any of the dandruff issues I had the previous two years. My beard hairs are always shiny and they arent brittle like in years past.

I really cant wait til my beard is longer so i can see how everything has come together, but i am definitely off to a better start this time around vs my previous 2 attempts when i started growing it.

Needless to say, this is a 5/5 product. BHL will be my primary beard care product for the foreseeable future.

Thank you Jas!!
Cosign for sure. Keep it up jas I'll be ordering more

Thank you Jas!!
let me clarify...i use the oil every night, the balm every morning...not both at the same time

Yow I'm thinking of cutting this bitch off right now.
Not like I can or would go to a barbershop. I have my own clippers but idk if I feel like maintaining ish right about now.

Downside is ima look like a stranger to some and myself. Won't be able grab my chin the same, and muhfuckas gonna think I'm a fuckin kid.

Yow I'm thinking of cutting this bitch off right now.
Not like I can or would go to a barbershop. I have my own clippers but idk if I feel like maintaining ish right about now.

Downside is ima look like a stranger to some and myself. Won't be able grab my chin the same, and muhfuckas gonna think I'm a fuckin kid.

Lol we in quarantine. I’m gonna grow my shit out until this all blows over if it ever does

I actually went to my barbers apartment last week and got a cut and he shaped my beard up. Dunno when I’ll go back to him

Yea I'm wolfing until further notice. May even decide to get twists if this lasts long enough lol.

Thank you Jas!!

Babes❤️ This made me cry!! Thank you for trusting my product and giving me GREAT feedback. @Teddy_Levert thank you as well for ordering. I really hope during this quarantine y’ all continue to receive the best results.

I hate not being able to see my barber. Think my beard is a little uneven. Thinking about trimming it down and starting over

455D7FEB-37F4-4E4E-B494-0156453F218C.jpeg

Back