Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

Aight what would you suggest for the growth part
Sorry man just seeing this

Your beard is just like your hair. Shampoo it at least 2x a well. You don't want dead skin and over grown hairs blocking follicles

I don't have a guaranteed method fam unfortunately but in me growing mine last year, I learned a bit about maintenance and care. I never realized I possibly had dirt blockin follicles and shit

I exfoliate at least 2x a week now

They all practically do the same shit. I would focus on exfoliating your skin regularly to make sure your pores aren't clogged with dirt and oil from the products you put in ya beard

I don't have beard but would definitely love to grow, one day. I don't know how to maintain it so just keep myself away from it.
It is an increase in trend of beard so many people are going for hair transplant. I would love to ask if there is anyone here who went for beard hair transplant??

Yea you can get em for free at the post office where I live

I don't have beard but would definitely love to grow, one day. I don't know how to maintain it so just keep myself away from it.
It is an increase in trend of beard so many people are going for hair transplant. I would love to ask if there is anyone here who went for beard hair transplant??
Just be patient

you a bot fam?

Was growing my hair and my beard out but have an interview coming up so I cut my hair and trimmed my beard down. once I get the job I will start growing both out

I see I need to be on Ablack a little more an boxden a little less. Game decent but cant go nowhere but up reading the lil shit I see here an there

What up beard gang.

It's been two months since referee season has been over and my beard is coming in amazing.

I'ma post a pic later

HA i shaved down to a stubble bout a month and a half ago..
you not bout that beard life

my shit looking and feeling immaculate

I started taking some Hair and Nail supplements about a month ago. Hair is definitely coming in a bit stronger, but i'm gonna really see if i notice a difference once the entire bottle is out.

Back