Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Beard Gang - Care, tips, etc...

So we all got different routines, styles and etc to take care of our facial. Years ago when I first started growing mine I didn't know how to fully manage it and it would be dry.

What type of products y'all use to get it right as far as trimming goes. I heard bevel is real good but I have a wahl trimmer

tenor.gif
Waitin to hear and see the beard care routines.

I use a mix of shea & mango butter with coconut oil.

I'll sometimes put a little cologne in the mix.

The wife loves that

I use a mix of shea & mango butter with coconut oil.

I'll sometimes put a little cologne in the mix.

The wife loves that
i hope u only put the cologne mixture on the tip of ur facial hair. oils travel easily n facial skin is sensitive af.

:yikes:

Nah. But that aint an everyday use mix anyway. I haven't had any issues tho.
can I recommend adding lavender essential oil to ur mix instead of cologne? if u talkin mainstream fragrance, that shit is chemical laden

glad u aint had issues tho

I LOVE @DS_ 's beard.

I just got him the Cantu line and we are trying this out for a while to see if he likes the results. It smells wonderful. Not over powering like the old school after shave and/or cologne.

full+line.jpg

I might need to try that Bevel Blade out. Historically i havent been able to put a razor to my face without looking like peanut brittle, so I've only used Andis clippers for maintenance. But I've been using this when I shave my had and it's worked great...

Featured_Products-330x223.jpg

May try it on my face one day....

I might need to try that Bevel Blade out. Historically i havent been able to put a razor to my face without looking like peanut brittle, so I've only used Andis clippers for maintenance. But I've been using this when I shave my had and it's worked great...

Featured_Products-330x223.jpg

May try it on my face one day....
My cousin uses this.

Back