Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Christmas is also about Sun worship…..Jesus was never born on Christmas as Catholics try to put it

The darkest days of the year are between December 21-24 winter Solstice. 3 days of darkness

On December 25th the days slowly return to becoming “brighter” again leading up to spring..

That was used to represent the death and resurrection of Jesus

Last edited:
So all women who are into witchcraft are involved because they're bitter LMAO

What other reason would anyone want to become a witch other than validating their negative emotions?

It’s an obsessive practice that appears good and “healing” but leads into cult like beliefs and attachments. Resulting in self-destruction

I would even say people who say dumb shit like “positive vibes only” are a hair away from digging into the occult.

Life is supposed to be a positive and negative experience. This is a lesson we all learn as children because it’s how we grow. The strong are able to realize and handle it, the weak blame others and seek validation which leads to bad attachments

It’s not just black women, but black people in general are too into that shit because they think it “takes us back” to our roots when it doesn’t. This is why we have all of these religions and sub religions creating cults within our group.

Yessss. You on point with that one yo. Fo real....

I try not follow too much into astrology. I understand it's origins tho. All the pagan stuff comes from Nimrod or that Mesopotamian culture.

I've dated females that were too into astrology. Asking what time you were born and other funny stuff.

Astrology is a major red flag I keep my eye on. Because that's how it starts.
It leads to other demonic things you don't want to experience

What other reason would anyone want to become a witch other than validating their negative emotions?

It’s an obsessive practice that appears good and “healing” but leads into cult like beliefs and attachments. Resulting in self-destruction

I would even say people who say dumb shit like “positive vibes only” are a hair away from digging into the occult.

Life is supposed to be a positive and negative experience. This is a lesson we all learn as children because it’s how we grow. The strong are able to realize and handle it, the weak blame others and seek validation which leads to bad attachments
Man you honestly coming off like you don't know a thing about "witchcraft" or the occult. What cult like beliefs like invisible man in sky, Jesu coming out of sky to save you. Idol worship of cross etc. Could go on and on. Whether orthodox Christian , Hebrew Israelite, or whatever dealing with bible in literal form is the epitome of what you said.

And what you saying about positive and negative is the epitome of esoteric/occult understanding. Much more so than the typical religious or slight spin offs. One of reason I said you come off with heavy slant and limited understanding. Read The Kybalion as start if want to get some knowledge under belt to engage with this type of discussion for real 💯

I try not follow too much into astrology. I understand it's origins tho. All the pagan stuff comes from Nimrod or that Mesopotamian culture.

I've dated females that were too into astrology. Asking what time you were born and other funny stuff.

Astrology is a major red flag I keep my eye on. Because that's how it starts.
It leads to other demonic things you don't want to experience

Man astrology is by in large where you religion or spiritual ideology comes from if you have one 💯😂. Just an example the days of the weeks are planets, each corresponding to different energy construct so to speak. Therefore. you can tell alot about a religion by day that they deem holy. Ex. Sabbath is Saturday ( Saturn's day, Satan's day, Sets day, devil's day etc. Why star of David is six point star. Yahweh is an ancient evolution out of Egyptian god set. Christians holy day is Sunday to worship the sun/son. Islam Friday laces emphasis of planet Venus Norse god Freya etc. You gotta be much more detailed ND finite as to where this shit came from in first place. And pagan just means country dweller pagan is anything other than worshipping Abrahamic gods. Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonians, Persian, Greeks, Romana, Hindus, Norse, West/ south African cultures and various Native American culture were pagan and more . Not just mesopotamia.

Man astrology is by in large where you religion or spiritual ideology comes from if you have one 💯😂. Just an example the days of the weeks are planets, each corresponding to different energy construct so to speak. Therefore. you can tell alot about a religion by day that they deem holy. Ex. Sabbath is Saturday ( Saturn's day, Satan's day, Sets day, devil's day etc. Why star of David is six point star. Yahweh is an ancient evolution out of Egyptian god set. Christians holy day is Sunday to worship the sun/son. Islam Friday laces emphasis of planet Venus Norse god Freya etc. You gotta be much more detailed ND finite as to where this shit came from in first place. And pagan just means country dweller pagan is anything other than worshipping Abrahamic gods. Egyptian, Sumerian, Babylonians, Persian, Greeks, Romana, Hindus, Norse, West/ south African cultures and various Native American culture were pagan and more . Not just mesopotamia.

Yeah yeah yeah Blahzay Blahzay.
You ain't saying nothing mind blowing.
My religious background teachings is heavy.

Anyway....... what are ya thoughts on the Book of Jasher, Book of Enoch and Jubilees?

Dog you saying shit I been knew and my previous comment(s) still stands….read them

Whether witchcraft or religion…it all creates cultic mindsets

Man you honestly coming off like you don't know a thing about "witchcraft" or the occult. What cult like beliefs like invisible man in sky, Jesu coming out of sky to save you. Idol worship of cross etc. Could go on and on. Whether orthodox Christian , Hebrew Israelite, or whatever dealing with bible in literal form is the epitome of what you said.

And what you saying about positive and negative is the epitome of esoteric/occult understanding. Much more so than the typical religious or slight spin offs. One of reason I said you come off with heavy slant and limited understanding. Read The Kybalion as start if want to get some knowledge under belt to engage with this type of discussion for real 💯

Nigga talking to me like I don’t know…I know what positive/ negative and polarity is….those are laws of reality….but witchcraft is still to be avoided….just because something is based off something real doesn’t make it right.

You don’t know what I know bruh..

stay away from that shit

Dog you saying shit I been knew and my previous comment(s) still stands….read them

Whether witchcraft or religion…it all creates cultic mindsets

Man I've read previous comments. Doesn't suggest much knowledge of the occult/ mysticism at all. If you knew better you'd do better 😂 jk.

And yes you can create a cultic' mind from anything because the Mind is all as is. So why would you act like that's just a witchcraft issue.

Man I've read previous comments. Doesn't suggest much knowledge of the occult/ mysticism at all. If you knew better you'd do better 😂 jk.

And yes you can create a cultic' mind from anything because the Mind is all as is. So why would you act like that's just a witchcraft issue.

Never said it was just a witchcraft issue. But this thread is dealing with witchcraft…I’ve written similar things on pages where people spoke on religion

Roman Catholicism and certain sections of Islamic beliefs are some of the most pagan mainstream religions people follow. A lot of what they believe have nothing to do with actual scripture but they have a heavy cult following.

Having knowledge is one thing. It’s how the knowledge is used. There’s a reason why scripture warns against witchcraft and the occult. You are inviting spirits into you life by being dependent on things that don’t define you as an individual

Just look at the fucking Travis Scott incident. That shit was spiritual war

Nigga talking to me like I don’t know…I know what positive/ negative and polarity is….those are laws of reality….but witchcraft is still to be avoided….just because something is based off something real doesn’t make it right.

You don’t know what I know bruh..

stay away from that shit
My dawg if you claim you know all that already your previous statement made no sense lol.
And I don't know everything you know, and you damn sure don't know everything I know.

To be clear bro the bible/ Abrahamic philosophy are damn near Siamese twins. So if you tryna stress dear so hard to stay away from the mythical and occult please put your bible down.

My dawg if you claim you know all that already your previous statement made no sense lol.
And I don't know everything you know, and you damn sure don't know everything I know.

To be clear bro the bible/ Abrahamic philosophy are damn near Siamese twins. So if you tryna stress dear so hard to stay away from the mythical and occult please put your bible down.

The Bible has been used for cult based practices…Kabbalah/Hebrew mysticism and all that shit.

But the Bible itself isn’t a book of witchcraft. It’s simply a history book based on a certain group of people using various styles of writing to convey prophecy

The Bible shows how the occult didn’t start taking over the world until Nimrod came about. Many people in Hollywood still worship Nimrod to this day with all that blood sacrifice, Saturn worship shit..

I’m not AGAINST esoteric knowledge. Let me make that clear. I know the Bible is an esoteric book. But certain practices involving divination such as astrology, tarot cards, consulting the dead, sun/moon worship etc are advised to stay away from. And that includes the religions that subliminally promote these things (like Catholics who observe Christmas and Easter)

Just because God made it doesn’t mean it should be turned into a spiritual practice. That’s all I’m saying. There’s real accounts of people who found themselves possessed by entities due to following these things.

The devil is tricky because he knows how to take what God made and twist it into his own desires

Never said it was just a witchcraft issue. But this thread is dealing with witchcraft…I’ve written similar things on pages where people spoke on religion

Roman Catholicism and certain sections of Islamic beliefs are some of the most pagan mainstream religions people follow. A lot of what they believe have nothing to do with actual scripture but they have a heavy cult following.

Having knowledge is one thing. It’s how the knowledge is used. There’s a reason why scripture warns against witchcraft and the occult. You are inviting spirits into you life by being dependent on things that don’t define you as an individual

Just look at the fucking Travis Scott incident. That shit was spiritual war
Here's the thing though the core of that scripture your referencing is from the very same pagan elements demonized.
The reason scripture tells individuals to not deal with paganism and the occult is to keep people in pocket with loyalty to the doctrine and God. Also to cloak the origin of the doctrine which is extremely pagan and mystical in itself.
Dependent on things that don't define as individual? Your soul,spirit has no bearing on your identity as a human being. Because despite all the spooky indoctrination and fear mongering the root element of what's considered mystical or occult is direct dealing with the god within (soul) and spirit. That's it in nutshell. But then of course many different systems and theories to deal with this connection. Whether "good" or " evil" depending on the individuals intentions.

The Bible has been used for cult based practices…Kabbalah/Hebrew mysticism and all that shit.

But the Bible itself isn’t a book of witchcraft. It’s simply a history book based on a certain group of people using various styles of writing to convey prophecy

The Bible shows how the occult didn’t start taking over the world until Nimrod came about. Many people in Hollywood still worship Nimrod to this day with all that blood sacrifice, Saturn worship shit..

I’m not AGAINST esoteric knowledge. Let me make that clear. I know the Bible is an esoteric book. But certain practices involving divination such as astrology, tarot cards, consulting the dead, sun/moon worship etc are advised to stay away from. And that includes the religions that subliminally promote these things (like Catholics who observe Christmas and Easter)

Just because God made it doesn’t mean it should be turned into a spiritual practice. That’s all I’m saying. There’s real accounts of people who found themselves possessed by entities due to following these things.

The devil is tricky because he knows how to take what God made and twist it into his own desires

The major components of the Christian/Judaic doctrine and scripture have origins from the very source that they would like to call evil and demonic. Tree of life, serpent , 7 days of creation, man made of clay, great flood, Moses left in vsuhws, story of Jesus , origin of cross, immaculate conception, concept of Satan, etc.
Not saying to need to go and try to be super voodoo nigga or some shit. But people try to draw lines in sand when shit is essentially once and the same when boiled down to the essence. Paganism, and astrology is far too prominent in symbolism of book for them to legitimately demonize it.
And like I said what's considered pagan is way more than just Mesopotamia. Shamanism or what people today would call the occult or witchcraft is the oldest 'religion' on earth FAX 💯
Possession and the like is very real though, so you have to know what you're doing. Truth is typical religious dogmatic individual against spiritualism is not active or involved in any direct spiritual practice or understanding for risks to even come into play. There's no direct practice when you start dealing with ANYTHING hands on for real is when the risks come in. And Ever seen someone speak in tongues. Same shit as nigga going crazy during voodoo religion. It's the psyche being put in certain state through strong belief, powerful music, verbiage, open mindedness, etc.

Nope
b3ba945e37b2b3c772163c30680f76445c36832a.pnj

She from the Bayou? Marie Laveau?
Mami Wata? Deja Vue?
Her eyes does this
920aabe083e2c250df5204fd25df7337cb90d08b.gifv

You should've knew
That these witches, love voodoo

Nig guhhhh... Runnnnn!

b3ba945e37b2b3c772163c30680f76445c36832a.pnj

Like when Jezebel brought her false gods in when she married Ahab, King of North Israel. Even though North Israel was dabbling in idolatry already a bit. We told she was a worshipper of Baal. Do the history on Baal and a lot of those gods these other nations served were fertility gods (basically sex gods) and part of the worship to them involved sex ceremonies. Still goes on to this day, especially in this sexually liberated times we in…ppl juat not aware of what they participating in or don’t acknowledge it. Servants of God don’t have no business being involved with none of that. Stay far away.

Back