Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Sound silly as hell. Reading is fundamental.
People jump a third, fourth, halfway down the rabbit hole and stop. Like these Hebrew Israelite mofos.

The bible is not a literal doctrine in anyway or form as far as some final law and come from the same shit they try to demonize. The bible is a book of ancient mysticism and witchcraft.

The half ass intellectualism and then running mouth behind bs is real wild these days 💯

These "new age" chicks don't do the "spaghetti thing" anymore. That's super old school. LOL

A lot of them are jumping on the witchcraft "fad", yes, but they are VERY serious about it

But, if any of you are worried about a woman who's into that putting a root on you or casting some kind of spell to keep you or make you fall in love or whatever LMAO...you most likely have nothing to worry about. Nobody wants y'all that bad. Nobody.

However, if you've phucked over or otherwise mistreated one of these chicks, you just might be in trouble. They do use spells to cause harm in various ways....they are broken, scorned, hurt and bitter. These are the types of women who are drawn to this type of stuff in the first place. A woman like that is a problem even without the voodoo/santeria/witchcraft, etc...so imagine a practioner.

So all women who are into witchcraft are involved because they're bitter LMAO

Yeah...some of them. There are reasons many get into it and it isn't b/c they wanna use spells to make the world a better place.

Move around Sir.

Make it a great day.

#iswis

How you know? Lol. Some people actually do be on that glossy, idealistic, spread love, positive light worker star seed shit. Save humanity and all that

And I am having a great day, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood actually. How about yourself?

How you know? Lol. Some people actually do be on that glossy, idealistic, spread love, positive light worker star seed shit. Save humanity and all that

And I am having a great day, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood actually. How about yourself?
idc=I don't care

iswis=I said what I said

Enjoy your day.

People jump a third, fourth, halfway down the rabbit hole and stop. Like these Hebrew Israelite mofos.

The bible is not a literal doctrine in anyway or form as far as some final law and come from the same shit they try to demonize. The bible is a book of ancient mysticism and witchcraft.

The half ass intellectualism and then running mouth behind bs is real wild these days 💯
😐

giphy.gif

This here ya'll, is what's called "the not in the Devil's tale".

???
There’s literally law, ordinances, historical facts, scientific facts, genealogical records, direct quotes, geography, witness accounts/testimonies as well as mathematics, all contained in the Bible. And that’s not even the point of the book.
Bro there was no talking snake in garden., Man inside of whale, man waking on water, flying horses, flying lions etc., And whatever tidbit of historical fact you can find on the surface, not gonna make that the case.

The bible is an ESOTERIC book so if you running around out here with an exoteric understanding thinking that shit is a history book you're lost out here. There is historical truth on immediate surface but it's few and far between 💯

I feel like this thread goes against the spirit of Halloween.

I could mess with a sexy witchcraft doing gal. As long as she shaves her legs and armpits most of the time.

Bro there was no talking snake in garden., Man inside of whale, man waking on water, flying horses, flying lions etc., And whatever tidbit of historical fact you can find on the surface, not gonna make that the case.

The bible is an ESOTERIC book so if you running around out here with an exoteric understanding thinking that shit is a history book you're lost out here.
There is historical truth on immediate surface but it's few and far between 💯
There’s esoteric knowledge, philosophy, poetry, songs and proverbs too. But that’s not the whole point either. The text is meant for those looking to live pleasing to God of Heaven & the universe, all others who read the text opposed to that aren’t truly gaining any knowledge from the Bible. Y’all using a different source.

There’s esoteric knowledge, philosophy, poetry, songs and proverbs too. But that’s not the whole point either. The text is meant for those looking to live pleasing to God of Heaven & the universe, all others who read the text opposed to that aren’t truly gaining any knowledge from the Bible. Y’all using a different source.
Don't know what you believe in or worship. Do you I guess. The shit just ain't for me though. What God? And according to who? Words of men? Could go on for days and days with all that's wrong with this thinking.

Don't know what you believe in or worship. Do you I guess. The shit just ain't for me though. What God? And according to who? Words of men? Could go on for days and days with all that's wrong with this thinking.
I’m Christian. I’m just the kind that take the Bible as-is, and practice the faith day to day…I credit the Bible as work of the Holy Spirit, the one who directly moved the writers and revealed each word for them to write down. and I worship the God of Abraham, Isaac & Moses. God didn’t speak in a vacuum. His word went out and been declared to all, it’s on us to examine his word and determine for ourself that it’s from Him. We have his word confirmed. There will be no more ancient scrolls or revelations. It’s not the popular belief. Anyone with a basic fear of God can begin to learn Him.

Ain't nobody worried about yall and the shits not real. There is no such thing as witchcraft etc.

I used to look into astrology and numerology because I was interested in learning about transits, houses and moon phases at one point. I can still tell when there’s a mercury retrograde cause some dumb shit always happens. But that shit is time consuming and it’s easy for a weak minded individual to get obsessed with it. And what’s worse is that many people allow it to DEFINE their reality. When the only one who has power over your destiny is YOU. The Bible says that God has given us dominion and power over earth. A man has the power to decide and take account of his own life

It’s not just black women, but black people in general are too into that shit because they think it “takes us back” to our roots when it doesn’t. This is why we have all of these religions and sub religions creating cults within our group.

Nothing wrong with having a faith. But there’s a difference between having a faith, and following an obsessive cult.

I for example believe the Bible bears a lot of spiritual and historical truth, but I would never join a church or become a member of one….and that goes for any “self-improvement” group.

Everything I need God gave me at birth

Last edited:
Back