Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

[...] Then started out what I dubbed the "third stage" of that phenomenon: when one woman's feelings toward me grew too strong and in the meantime, develop an even stronger voracious appetite, but keep gaining weight through the medium of an albeit FAR lesser caloric intake... resulting into her gaining another ten-ish pounds from mere guesstem the next two weeks after, once her break from the Spring Break week done. A cartesian mind would've suggested that a compound of water retension, sedentary life, and ill side effects from chemical food products coupled up her being spoiled by her family's homemade roast pork for an entire week may have played a part into her spike of rapid weight gain, but I could tell after further observation her recent dietetic observance remained steady prior and after her weekly vacation break. She literally gained about 10 pounds within a week on a daily 1,300~2,000kcal caloric intake... not a first time I've seen this phenomenon occuring. The "third stage" was the typical phase where any woman growing somewhat obsessed by me found her sense of self-control slowly slipping away and developping a near-lustful, euphoric addiction toward binge-eating and/or whatever food I favored or suggested, and to which whatever she consumes may have about twice, two-cum-seven to thrice their normal calorie intake. I know, you must ask yourself "this nigga did really calculated it?" Of course, because it occured so many times I wounded up establishing in mind a whole empirical hypothesis about how it works, which degree it sorts out and how far it goes on whatever woman's caloric intake.

And again, if the the nature of this phenomenon is not just due but to a compound of apophenic Ponzi Effect-like acausal occurences and latent geniune giftedness in hypnotic giftedness like a first rationalising proposition of my own suggests, it was simply but a matter of time before she will eventually attain the fourth stage of the phenomenon which will obviously appears unnatural. Like all the other women.

And it happened. Because once again, she sensed it. Immediatly after coming back from vacations, she once again evoked her superstitious fears about the paranormal and the phobia of witnessing a ghostly phenomenon or even being under a spell. She, lately, attempted to pray and summon help from her died ancestors... a thing which really intriguated me: she openly practised an ancestor worship. A white, Catholic French Canadian! I queried her about whether it was a familial practise or not, from which what she answered it simply came to her mind that praying for the favors of a deceased ancestor was more straightforward than the redundant ritual cycle of Catholicism. She also threw at me a few icy glances. I realized I had now none only some evidence about her abilities, but also the extent of mine as well: although whether was she aware that her intuitive fears are not simply but superstitious ideation, or she did attempted once agaim to bait me on every aspect of our casual conservations as usual, remains unclear to me. Regardless, I instantly had a hunch her prayers, albeit efficient enough to somehow halt her current altered state as I observed within that week, wouldn't be strong enough yet to cease it and that she will come around very soon with a much unorthodox card into her pocket.

She came around the Friday after, pigging up all day on triple fudge chocolate cakes. My favorite dessert at that time. Another multilayered sexual innuado full of race-fetishist and weight-gain-fetishist undertones I get extensively used to when nonblack women wants to sexually entice me, yet coupled up by the most obvious voodoo (or white Pagan?) ritual of counterdodging spell I've ever seen: the room was fueled by her strange aura once again, her body language was telling me "I got you 🥰😙😘😈" ... and I internally cringed out of pity. Oh darling... I wouldn't work but only double down upon yourself. I am no basic man, I confidently thought at the moment, shrugging it off. But I have to probe about the situation regardless. To make her abovestand I get absolutely every. Single. Layer of her game.

"I ignored that you were fond of triple fudge chocolate too, I cooed. She blushed.

- (Delighted moans of surprise... yea, she often do that 😒😏) Yes, of course! She playfully quipped between two mouthful morsels. She was losing a little more control, I mused.

- I guess I, at last, found out about your secret.

She nearly suffocated at her third bite, eyes wide open.

- Hm, y-- yea, she stammered a little. It's just that I like them so much. Melting, sweet yet exciting.

- This explains everything" added. Again, she suffocated her fifth bite.

And the next day after, she looked notably a little bigger. And the day after... and a whole week unfolded itself before she started to update her polo uniform size, as well as her trousers size once again. She was still appearing slim looking thanks to her statuesque build, but you could tell she had a little more plush around her thighs, butt, hips and upper frame, while her breasts and face has both grown a little fuller. Even her gait was somewhat fairly slower as she walked across the room, her heeled shoes resounding a tad more notably louder (least, to me and my oversensitive senses only) and even had to give a feebly additional momentum to the sashay of her hips. Around the 180s lbs mark, I guessed. Afterward and after three months, the phenomenon just stopped: she stopped swelling up every passing day and started to work out, given hiw may times she went at the workplace in an gym ouftit. Either whatever I was the causation has its limitations, or that she delved back into praying.

Her attraction toward me didn't changed at all. She held less and less of qualms about attempting to induct physical touch whether by finding an excuse to touch my hand or speaking front to each other, her body at hardly one and half feet from mine and constantly under the suggestion she will either rub herself against me or making out.

She even proposed me to taste one of her roast porks this week, just after she gave me her familial recipe a few days ago. My older sister was furious at how naive I was to let her coming up with this typicale Late Millenial Becky flirt tactic, but to be honest I saw it coming for weeks. She had a fixation at the idea to feed me aftet she learned one month prior that I was not a big eater at all, and I wanted to see how she would react if I return the politeness. I knew she was receptive enough to me, given how far she went to break her diet for just one day after she downed an entire Extra Large pizza box, just because I encouraged her at the temptation to take a third piece.
She preyed at me like a deer in the middle of a forest and I had now to make her understand I am the forest. My tendencies creeping back, I suppose.

Well. My bad for the lenghty excerpt. I had to give plenty of context and subtext to that story, how many times I has to face up some weird things from different individuals and the way I sorted up various plans and mindgames to get them admitting a snippet of evidence proving that I was right. It is always important to stick to the facts no matter what and hold some landmarks in reality when witnessing seemingly "preternatural" phenomenons.

This is how I trap out, and even sometimes pushs some people to totally admit their mistrials toward or against me or somebody else.

Remember TheHoneyLoaf?? She used to vent about being a Wiccan on her Instagram main caption.

I can tell you that the way her popularity has grown as proportionally as her T&A are not due to natural and surgical means... same thing about the Israeli Yuval65 too, but not in the ways done by HL.

:bruh2:
are you serious ?

Black women doing voodoo isn't a real threat lol.

The only advice I can give you is to NEVER take a drink from them. They can be serving you 'tea' but there could be some other stuff in the drink. Also, if your voodoo girlfriend makes you a plate carefully examine the food you're about to eat. That tomato sauce in your spaghetti could be something else.

Black women doing voodoo isn't a real threat lol.

The only advice I can give you is to NEVER take a drink from them. They can be serving you 'tea' but there could be some other stuff in the drink. Also, if your voodoo girlfriend makes you a plate carefully examine the food you're about to eat. That tomato sauce in your spaghetti could be something else.
Spiking food and drinks ....yea it’s been around.
Interesting it’s not called out more and was just accepted.

yep

This reminds me of when Helga made a worship shrine with a centrepiece sculpture of Hey Arnold's head that she fashioned out of his chewed bubblegum she collected.

U reject a spiritual chick who showing u interest ur ass gonna get Harry pottered
492ce4d1ee5781a6332b12252ab136cb.gif

Last edited:
[...] Then started out what I dubbed the "third stage" of that phenomenon: when one woman's feelings toward me grew too strong and in the meantime, develop an even stronger voracious appetite, but keep gaining weight through the medium of an albeit FAR lesser caloric intake... resulting into her gaining another ten-ish pounds from mere guesstem the next two weeks after, once her break from the Spring Break week done. A cartesian mind would've suggested that a compound of water retension, sedentary life, and ill side effects from chemical food products coupled up her being spoiled by her family's homemade roast pork for an entire week may have played a part into her spike of rapid weight gain, but I could tell after further observation her recent dietetic observance remained steady prior and after her weekly vacation break. She literally gained about 10 pounds within a week on a daily 1,300~2,000kcal caloric intake... not a first time I've seen this phenomenon occuring. The "third stage" was the typical phase where any woman growing somewhat obsessed by me found her sense of self-control slowly slipping away and developping a near-lustful, euphoric addiction toward binge-eating and/or whatever food I favored or suggested, and to which whatever she consumes may have about twice, two-cum-seven to thrice their normal calorie intake. I know, you must ask yourself "this nigga did really calculated it?" Of course, because it occured so many times I wounded up establishing in mind a whole empirical hypothesis about how it works, which degree it sorts out and how far it goes on whatever woman's caloric intake.

And again, if the the nature of this phenomenon is not just due but to a compound of apophenic Ponzi Effect-like acausal occurences and latent geniune giftedness in hypnotic giftedness like a first rationalising proposition of my own suggests, it was simply but a matter of time before she will eventually attain the fourth stage of the phenomenon which will obviously appears unnatural. Like all the other women.

And it happened. Because once again, she sensed it. Immediatly after coming back from vacations, she once again evoked her superstitious fears about the paranormal and the phobia of witnessing a ghostly phenomenon or even being under a spell. She, lately, attempted to pray and summon help from her died ancestors... a thing which really intriguated me: she openly practised an ancestor worship. A white, Catholic French Canadian! I queried her about whether it was a familial practise or not, from which what she answered it simply came to her mind that praying for the favors of a deceased ancestor was more straightforward than the redundant ritual cycle of Catholicism. She also threw at me a few icy glances. I realized I had now none only some evidence about her abilities, but also the extent of mine as well: although whether was she aware that her intuitive fears are not simply but superstitious ideation, or she did attempted once agaim to bait me on every aspect of our casual conservations as usual, remains unclear to me. Regardless, I instantly had a hunch her prayers, albeit efficient enough to somehow halt her current altered state as I observed within that week, wouldn't be strong enough yet to cease it and that she will come around very soon with a much unorthodox card into her pocket.

She came around the Friday after, pigging up all day on triple fudge chocolate cakes. My favorite dessert at that time. Another multilayered sexual innuado full of race-fetishist and weight-gain-fetishist undertones I get extensively used to when nonblack women wants to sexually entice me, yet coupled up by the most obvious voodoo (or white Pagan?) ritual of counterdodging spell I've ever seen: the room was fueled by her strange aura once again, her body language was telling me "I got you 🥰😙😘😈" ... and I internally cringed out of pity. Oh darling... I wouldn't work but only double down upon yourself. I am no basic man, I confidently thought at the moment, shrugging it off. But I have to probe about the situation regardless. To make her abovestand I get absolutely every. Single. Layer of her game.

"I ignored that you were fond of triple fudge chocolate too, I cooed. She blushed.

- (Delighted moans of surprise... yea, she often do that 😒😏) Yes, of course! She playfully quipped between two mouthful morsels. She was losing a little more control, I mused.

- I guess I, at last, found out about your secret.

She nearly suffocated at her third bite, eyes wide open.

- Hm, y-- yea, she stammered a little. It's just that I like them so much. Melting, sweet yet exciting.

- This explains everything" added. Again, she suffocated her fifth bite.

And the next day after, she looked notably a little bigger. And the day after... and a whole week unfolded itself before she started to update her polo uniform size, as well as her trousers size once again. She was still appearing slim looking thanks to her statuesque build, but you could tell she had a little more plush around her thighs, butt, hips and upper frame, while her breasts and face has both grown a little fuller. Even her gait was somewhat fairly slower as she walked across the room, her heeled shoes resounding a tad more notably louder (least, to me and my oversensitive senses only) and even had to give a feebly additional momentum to the sashay of her hips. Around the 180s lbs mark, I guessed. Afterward and after three months, the phenomenon just stopped: she stopped swelling up every passing day and started to work out, given hiw may times she went at the workplace in an gym ouftit. Either whatever I was the causation has its limitations, or that she delved back into praying.

Her attraction toward me didn't changed at all. She held less and less of qualms about attempting to induct physical touch whether by finding an excuse to touch my hand or speaking front to each other, her body at hardly one and half feet from mine and constantly under the suggestion she will either rub herself against me or making out.

She even proposed me to taste one of her roast porks this week, just after she gave me her familial recipe a few days ago. My older sister was furious at how naive I was to let her coming up with this typicale Late Millenial Becky flirt tactic, but to be honest I saw it coming for weeks. She had a fixation at the idea to feed me aftet she learned one month prior that I was not a big eater at all, and I wanted to see how she would react if I return the politeness. I knew she was receptive enough to me, given how far she went to break her diet for just one day after she downed an entire Extra Large pizza box, just because I encouraged her at the temptation to take a third piece.
She preyed at me like a deer in the middle of a forest and I had now to make her understand I am the forest. My tendencies creeping back, I suppose.

Well. My bad for the lenghty excerpt. I had to give plenty of context and subtext to that story, how many times I has to face up some weird things from different individuals and the way I sorted up various plans and mindgames to get them admitting a snippet of evidence proving that I was right. It is always important to stick to the facts no matter what and hold some landmarks in reality when witnessing seemingly "preternatural" phenomenons.

This is how I trap out, and even sometimes pushs some people to totally admit their mistrials toward or against me or somebody else.

Ahh, a JohnSmith classic.

My dad kept me away from my moms because she does voodoo. I don't have a close relationship with her because of it.

Although the thread title is warning men from women that do voodoo or whatever. Its the men that are more dangerous.

My uncle.
He's a 33rd degree Masonic Voodoo Priest.

My dad made sure he taught me ways on how to wash away those hexes and spells.
It's real man.

How you know your dad ain’t cursed that’s your mom bro wtf
I have you blocked..
This will be the last time I respond to you.
You're fucking annoying.
I tried to share my background and you responded assuming things

My dad kept me away from my moms because she does voodoo. I don't have a close relationship with her because of it.

Although the thread title is warning men from women that do voodoo or whatever. Its the men that are more dangerous.

My uncle.
He's a 33rd degree Masonic Voodoo Priest.

My dad made sure he taught me ways on how to wash away those hexes and spells.
It's real man.

Is it one of those joints where it's only real to folks that believe it's real? Not being an ass i'm genuinely asking. I find all this typa stuff interesting

Is it one of those joints where it's only real to folks that believe it's real? Not being an ass i'm genuinely asking. I find all this typa stuff interesting
Common cliche saying but it doesn't matter if they believe it or not.
What's special is one recognizing and knowing how to kill it

Back