Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Ima be real
I'm not even gonna click that shit my nigga
The video title says enough
Bitch is batshit. We already knew that but this is levels

facts those west indian chicks tops dem all

Been hearing rumors about this for the past couple of years, but didn't think it was that widespread.

However, if NBC News is doing an article about this..........then it's probably more commonplace than I originally thought.

View attachment 390692

I don’t see a problem with this at all. Christianity limits us

Reads like they're just playing around with it in this article.
They wouldn't be painting it so positively if they knew how deep this rabbit hole could get.

I think practitioners do take it serious tho although some it’s just a fad

That's what's disturbing to me.

I mean, I could understand if it's in their family for generations or something and their from Louisiana or somewhere else in the deep south.

But what kind of evil and hatred do these chicks have in their heart for them to even want to get into something like that?

All that "healing" shit sounds bogus to me.

They definitely don't have good intentions.

Bruh you gotta relax lol you think they out to get niggas why put that energy out there

These "new age" chicks don't do the "spaghetti thing" anymore. That's super old school. LOL

A lot of them are jumping on the witchcraft "fad", yes, but they are VERY serious about it

But, if any of you are worried about a woman who's into that putting a root on you or casting some kind of spell to keep you or make you fall in love or whatever LMAO...you most likely have nothing to worry about. Nobody wants y'all that bad. Nobody.

However, if you've phucked over or otherwise mistreated one of these chicks, you just might be in trouble. They do use spells to cause harm in various ways....they are broken, scorned, hurt and bitter. These are the types of women who are drawn to this type of stuff in the first place. A woman like that is a problem even without the voodoo/santeria/witchcraft, etc...so imagine a practioner.

?

Its deeper than that.
You do know many practice voodoo and Catholism .... right?

yes I know people know about Santeria and yes this can be dangerous but it’s culture if you smart you will learn but you gotta start somewhere. Black people gotta leave these faith that wernt built or maintained by us

yes I know people know about Santeria and yes this can be dangerous but it’s culture if you smart you will learn but you gotta start somewhere. Black people gotta leave these faith that wernt built or maintained by us
Santeria and Voodoo have similarities but also a little different. Cubans be on that santeria shit but all of it is rooted in African paganism

Black American women and their "sapiosexual" Woke Wiccan shit???

I'll never get why black folks like aligning themselves with every single religion but traditional African religions.

I'm pretty sure than Germanic, Anglo-Saxon and left-wing wannabe New Age circles are as much friendly toward black people as the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Catholics and the 300 are, historically wise... so to speak, none at all.

We're just good at fueling their cannon fodder, chauldrons and knowledge. Watch them and never forget my words, as I've seen and heard things: time's going to give me right... ?

:hahaha:

Black American women and their "sapiosexual" Woke Wiccan shit???

I'll never get why black folks like aligning themselves with every single religion but traditional African religions.

I'm pretty sure than Germanic, Anglo-Saxon and left-wing wannabe New Age circles are as much friendly toward black people as the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Catholics and the 300 are, historically wise... so to speak, none at all.

We're just good at fueling their cannon fodder, chauldrons and knowledge. Watch them and never forget my words, as I've seen and heard things: time's going to give me right... ?

:hahaha:

Of course, I am not condoning Haitian Voodoo and Santeria for either.

Santeria has gone a little corrupt in some Latin American countries. Whom to Haitian Voodoo, it went so unlawful and corrupt (too much affiliations with Catholics and Freemasons, their High Priest being a queer and a FM, their lack of resttaint against dark art practitioners and their human trafficing, white deities, etcetera) than even the original Dahomeyan Vodou/Hodou rejects them now.

Remember TheHoneyLoaf?? She used to vent about being a Wiccan on her Instagram main caption.

I can tell you that the way her popularity has grown as proportionally as her T&A are not due to natural and surgical means... same thing about the Israeli Yuval65 too, but not in the ways done by HL.

:bruh2:

Santeria and Voodoo have similarities but also a little different. Cubans be on that santeria shit but all of it is rooted in African paganism

"African traditional religions" is a coining that is more favorably adopted nowadays.

African minorities who are still unabashaledly practising their ancestral religions doesn't like the terms "Paganism" , "Vitalism" , "Animism" , "Infidels" or "heathenry" being worded against their traditions: it hold a violently derogative and harmful background in African societies.

Even more brutal and blood-tainted than the N-word.

Bruh you gotta relax lol you think they out to get niggas why put that energy out there

A lot of them are jumping on the witchcraft "fad", yes, but they are VERY serious about it

They do use spells to cause harm in various ways....they are broken, scorned, hurt and bitter.

These are the types of women who are drawn to this type of stuff in the first place

A woman like that is a problem even without the voodoo/santeria/witchcraft, etc...so imagine a practioner.

@Hellczar

Oprah there it is clip.gif

you were saying?

"African traditional religions" is a coining that is more favorably adopted nowadays.

African minorities who are still unabashaledly practising their ancestral religions doesn't like the terms "Paganism" , "Vitalism" , "Animism" , "Infidels" or "heathenry" being worded against their traditions: it hold a violently derogative and harmful background in African societies.

Even more brutal and blood-tainted than the N-word.
Ok.

These "new age" chicks don't do the "spaghetti thing" anymore. That's super old school. LOL

But, if any of you are worried about a woman who's into that putting a root on you or casting some kind of spell to keep you or make you fall in love or whatever LMAO...you most likely have nothing to worry about. Nobody wants y'all that bad. Nobody.

However, if you've phucked over or otherwise mistreated one of these chicks, you just might be in trouble. They do use spells to cause harm in various ways....they are broken, scorned, hurt and bitter. These are the types of women who are drawn to this type of stuff in the first place. A woman like that is a problem even without the voodoo/santeria/witchcraft, etc...so imagine a practioner.

She speaks right.

Last edited:
Back