Welcome To aBlackWeb

Be Careful Fellas

Son I don’t follow any of that witchcraft shit. I’m not tryna impose myself as a perfect individual but I STAY AWAY from any type of spiritual craft that isn’t what God has intended for us to follow. I admit I used to look into some stuff like astrology but I stopped once I realized how it affects people

You don’t need to follow spiritual crafts. Everything you need God has already given you.

Ive had real life experiences with spiritual attacks and my faith in what scripture says has saved me/protected me from demonic forces. I’ve had people who would try to put curses on me and prayer has diverted those curses away from me.

I’m not a “Christian”….many of those churches practice evil themselves but I’m not going to act as if things said in The Bible aren’t real

Ok I feel you my bad

Son I don’t follow any of that witchcraft shit. I’m not tryna impose myself as a perfect individual but I STAY AWAY from any type of spiritual craft that isn’t what God has intended for us to follow. I admit I used to look into some stuff like astrology but I stopped once I realized how it affects people

You don’t need to follow spiritual crafts. Everything you need God has already given you.

Ive had real life experiences with spiritual attacks and my faith in what scripture says has saved me/protected me from demonic forces. I’ve had people who would try to put curses on me and prayer has diverted those curses away from me.

I’m not a “Christian”….many of those churches practice evil themselves but I’m not going to act as if things said in The Bible aren’t real
Here you say “people” and “forces” but im willing to bet you referring exclusively to things that arose as a result of encounters with some strange women…right? Lol.

Here you say “people” and “forces” but im willing to bet you referring exclusively to things that arose as a result of encounters with some strange women…right? Lol.

To be honest I’ve had dreams of people trying to attack me due to something some woman told them about me so it’s possible.

But in the end they would fail…no one would ever harm me

I wouldn’t be surprised if a woman was involved in a spiritual attack towards me. Wouldn’t be surprised at all

To be honest I’ve had dreams of people trying to attack me due to something some woman told them about me so it’s possible.

But in the end they would fail…no one would ever harm me

I wouldn’t be surprised if a woman was involved in a spiritual attack towards me. Wouldn’t be surprised at all
once you discover how SNEAKY women can be you’ll never be surprised again hahaha

Start from the beginning on the first page.
No I read, but so many posts in here are feeling's based presented as truth... when the shit really comes down to what works for one's spiritual connection isn't meant for someone else and the broad stroke painted by some in here is at best arrogant and silly

Last edited:

I have only listened to 30 minutes of this sermon.

Couple of things: So I don't study the Bible from a literal translation. And I am always looking at the metaphysical understanding. Because in order for something to be "manifested " or tangible in the sense consciousness it first starts in the mind, in the thoughts, the non physical , the unseen.

So there are things he said I can align with. I wouldn't word it like he did. And often in these conversations it's more of a fear tactic versus let's teach what's really going on.

The ability to bring forth a thought into sense(something you can identify through your 5 senses)consciousness is a human ability. The ability to create from mind thoughts. A belief is a concentration of thoughts over a period of time. That's why metaphysically speaking Peter means faith. You have to believe in a thing 1st.

If you believe in the Bible literally...Moses was turning staffs into snakes. But we don't call that witchcraft. But it's the same science or spiritual process at work.

Everyone casts spells, and is a "witch". You just don't have all the shit you think witchcraft entails. Literally every human has thoughts and desires and feelings. When concentrated all thoughts become things. You are whatever you think you are.

Witchcraft or the darkness is really one form humans have been focusing their consciousness on carnal manifestions (love, money, earthly success)

You will hear, be careful what you wish for. Because the unseen or non sense world manifests what you really believe in...not just your words. Saying something doesn't mean you believe in it. It's deeper

And he was right, you have to allow witchcraft into your mind by agreeing with it.

Witchcraft is not evil....the human using their ability to turn thoughts into things and only focusing on carnal gains is.

We are all spiritual beings having a human experience. Many of us get stuck in the human experience. We forget that we come to conquer the flesh.

When we are able to cast spell( have thoughts and beliefs) that go beyond our carnal desire we reach what the Bible calls christ like....we are like Jesus. Which is a state of consciousness.

I can't put all my thoughts on here...but yeah the whole perception of witchcraft is missing many important elements. I gotta watch the rest to see if buddy speaks on the witchcraft that Jesus does....

Nothing to fear about witchcraft or watch out for. If your thoughts and practices are focusing on the Divine....Nothing formed against you shall prosper.

Someone speaking ill will or thinking error thoughts about you will have no effect on you.

This a easy read...no its not biblical. But it does bring forth some interesting things to ask yourself.

SmartSelect_20211219-143941_Amazon Shopping.jpg

idolatry is a bigger issue. It’s everywhere, all over the place and has continued to be the downfall of many societies. Not the literal worship of false gods, though it eventually manifest itself as that too. And it manifest itself in many other ways that people don’t even realize and it ruins their relationship with God.
If we could only learn do what thus say the Lord then we don’t have to bother with learning all the ins and outs of all these other practices.

idolatry is a bigger issue. It’s everywhere, all over the place and has continued to be the downfall of many societies. Not the literal worship of false gods, though it eventually manifest itself as that too. And it manifest itself in many other ways that people don’t even realize and it ruins their relationship with God.
If we could only learn do what thus say the Lord then we don’t have to bother with learning all the ins and outs of all these other practices.

I agree that too much focus on other things is a distraction.

But I also feel it's apart of the journey. Me researching and diving into other practices and things has helped strengthen that God connection. Like if I am studying something new and kinda go down a rabbit hole. Once I circle back or refocus back...its a deeper study with a new perspective.

Word to Nimrod, Nebuchadnezzar, Saul and Soloman

I agree that too much focus on other things is a distraction.

But I also feel it's apart of the journey. Me researching and diving into other practices and things has helped strengthen that God connection. Like if I am studying something new and kinda go down a rabbit hole. Once I circle back or refocus back...its a deeper study with a new perspective.
I understand things have to run their course sometimes.

If you believe in the Bible literally...Moses was turning staffs into snakes. But we don't call that witchcraft. But it's the same science or spiritual process at work.

Respectfully…..no…..this is wrong andtaken out of context

What God does is NOT the same as what witches/demonic forces do

God allowed Moses to perform those miracles to testify who he was to Pharaoh and to prove he was REAL..

Witches/Jezebel spirits don’t do things to prove the divinity and blessings of God. But to take what was intended by God and twist them into their own narrative (like the serpent in the garden of eden)

Respectfully…..no…..this is wrong andtaken out of context

What God does is NOT the same as what witches/demonic forces do

God allowed Moses to perform those miracles to testify who he was to Pharaoh and to prove he was REAL..

Witches/Jezebel spirits don’t do things to prove the divinity and blessings of God. But to take what was intended by God and twist them into their own narrative (like the serpent in the garden of eden)
It's the same process...the vessel or human transmute the energy into a direction. Casting nets to the right or left.

You believe in a literal Bible.. your interpretation of what is a demon is based on a literal understanding

Back