Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW BBW - Qweenie Martens

U Starting A Family With Qweenie?

• Strong Possibility

Votes: 179 57.0%
  • Can’t Do It

Votes: 135 43.0%

• Total voters
there was a poll of either u can wife or start a family with this thot hoe, the majority actually voted strong possibility lmfaoo yall weird
look i know what i said, but the saying goes as you get older you get wiser and in 2022 if she come my way... and left up to me, i'd fuck, nut, marry the bitch and start a life idc how much dudes pee on her or how much ass she ate, she showers... and she brush her teeth so fuck it!
apex.jpg

look i know what i said, but the saying goes as you get older you get wiser and in 2022 if she come my way... and left up to me, i'd fuck, nut, marry the bitch and start a life idc how much dudes pee on her or how much ass she ate, she showers... and she brush her teeth so fuck it!
View attachment 776637

Your life need some serious re-evaluation. Jesus Christ, men are this bad in 2022?

First of all the second sentence contradict your first, sir. You didn't get wiser, you got really really dumb, and what is worse is there's no ounce of self respect in you. Based on your comment I doubt there was ever any. Simping is one thing (which is bad in itself), femininity has taken over a lot of you niggas today y'all might as well start taking dick in the ass just like a bitch. Men are done and you're the prime example of that. Smh...generation of men raised by women.

Last edited:
Your life need some serious re-evaluation. Jesus Christ, men are this bad in 2022?

First of all the second sentence contradict your first, sir. You didn't get wiser, you got really really dumb, and what is worse is there's no ounce of self respect in you. Based on your comment I doubt there was ever any. Simping is one thing (which is bad in itself), femininity has taken over a lot of you niggas today y'all might as well start taking dick in the ass just like a bitch. Men are done and you're the prime example of that. Smh...generation of men raised by women.

Back