Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Battlefield vs Call of Duty

Battlefield, easy.

Bad Company 2 was my shit. I play every installment though. Even that hardline bullshit

I hope they go modern for this one, I can just imagine the destructive environment with the new graphics.
In a recent YouTube video (via altchar), Henderson summarises all of the details they claim to know so far about the next Battlefield game. Speculating that it will either be called Battlefield 6 or simply Battlefield, Henderson says that the next title is "heavily influenced by Battlefield 3" and will be "somewhat of a soft reboot".

As pointed out in the video, Henderson has made the same claim in the past on Twitter, alleging that Battlefield 6 will return to its modern-day setting on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X, as well as PS4 and Xbox One. While the suggestion is made that it will be a soft reboot, Henderson addresses rumours doing the rounds about a full Battlefield 3 remaster, saying there is no "concrete evidence" to suggest this is true.

Previously, the industry insider also said that Battlefield 6 will feature 128 player maps. Going into more detail about this side of the game, Henderson says the maps have been "designed with around 128 players in mind," but adds that this doesn't necessarily mean 128 players will be playing in every single game mode. "Instead, I was told there will be standard 32 v 32 modes," Henderson says. "However, for players that want a lot more players to fight against, then they should expect some higher player modes will be coming to the game."

Lol I never got the premium but ended up getting all of the maps years later anyway when they were free. BF4 was a favorite because it had tanks, infantry, helicopters, planes, etc
Don't forget buildings that crumble and snatching dog tags

I'm going with COD. The reason being is that COD has more classic games overall. I personally enjoyed playing BF Hardline especially online. But overall I would say COD has a better story and multiplayer experience.

Niggas can't figure out how to play warzone but gonna play battlefield battle royale lmao. A mess.

Def true. Like they can make some good games but the dominance makes them lazy. Madden shouldn’t be trash
Man, I couldn't agree anymore. Madden has disappointed for years. Yet I still buy the game hoping for something better smh. I'm starting to blame myself for contributing to their bad games by buying them each year.

Back