Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Battlefield vs Call of Duty

I played battle field 3 heavy with Jamel and playmaker.... It was other niggaz too...I think blazini

Also played dead rising 3 with Jamel... As well as dying light (devil game), and dead island... Dead island had a pretty big IC following.. We got some pretty good games in with that....

That was the game where it was official I couldn't drive anymore. I got way too many niggaz killed in that game driving...

GTA V was madness... We had sessions where it was 8 of us almost regularly for close to a year... That shit was wild fun

COD right now is jumping crazy as well...I think this might go on until the ps5 transition...

They just putting out way to much content. The game is massive and they know they got a winner... So ride it until the new consoles take over

I played battle field 3 heavy with Jamel and plamaker.... It was other niggaz too...I think blazini

Also played dead rising 3 with Jamel... As well as dying light (devil game), and dead island... Dead island had a pretty big IC following.. We got some pretty good games in with that....

That was the game where it was official I couldn't drive anymore. I got way too many niggaz killed in that game driving...

GTA V was madness... We had sessions where it was 8 of us almost regularly for close to a year... That shit was wild fun

COD right now is jumping crazy as well...I think this might go on until the ps5 transition...

They just putting out way to much content. The game is massive and they know they got a winner... So ride it until the new consoles take over

Ayo it was waaayy more than 8 of us on GTA bruh

it was niggas who couldn't get in the party

then we had mfs who dont even post here who was dying to run with us like Nuclear n his lil buddies. Some of my homies even started running with us that shit was wild!!

COD is definitely the wave right now tho

I'ma keep it all the way funky

I was skeptical af about a lot of you niggas on the IC and I wasn't trying to mix the two worlds back then lol

I feel like now for the most part, we all on similar energy, well at least enough to get some games in, shoot the shit and have fun in the process which y'all have proven to be able to do

I could see me buying the next BF if y'all wanna keep playing online games together and shit. it ain't like a nigga outchea making new friends everyday

my hope is to have scheduled community game nights and shit. another site I used to frequent that used the same board software as this one had an add on that allowed us to do this.

basically everyone would look at the calendar and pick time slots when they will most likely be on and we try to coordinate around that to get as many people as possible for the session

it wouldn't just be for BF, it would be for whatever the community was playing regardless of the title of the game

I fuck with this.

I might lol

Treyarch's cod games were better after the old infinity Ward dudes left to start respawn

Black OPS do hit harder than the Modern Warfare joints. I cant even front on that shit

black ops also always has the better maps but we got at least 5 and a half maybe even 6 more months left in this shit before Black ops drop

+ I usually wait to see what the verdict is. I skipped Black Ops 4 cause a lot of folks said it was trash outside of Battle Royale mode which I really didn't give a damn about.

i prefer more realistic shooters that arent touched by those exploitative competitive gamers

but the crack of this COD brings me back the MW 1 and 2 so much fun

Apparently battlefield V Year 2 edition which is the base game plus skins, outfits, guns, etc is $20 in the PS store

for $20 why not?

If enough of y'all get it, I'll cop
I’m glad I saw this because First I saw the base game was $40 (wtf) and they had this and UFC 3 bundled for $30 (also wtf)

btw for PS4 guys it’s $20 until the 28th

Last edited:
I don’t see ppl getting this after playing COD though because it’s not the popular game and also because they gonna suck at it after playing COD so much

Back