Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Battlefield vs Call of Duty

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
One of the first games I got for my 360 was the original modern warfare and at least through black ops 2, it was my preferred go to fps.

At some point, I played battlefield bad company 2 and whatever BF games that came out afterwards and swore off call of duty.

I really liked the team based objectives in those games vs what cod was trying to do. I liked the destructible environments and the large scale maps.

At some point, I think I became annoyed with the sniping camping. Dudes would just get a spawn beacon, parachute to some obscure part of the map and just stay there. Took the fun out of the game for me because at that time there was no real way to counter or deter it. Not sure if they've improved on that or not.

FF, I played that cops and robbers battlefield shit and didn't like it at all and haven't played a BF game since.

I never played the other ones some people say those were the better ones. give me the regular battlefield and I'm good.

in bf you could eliminate the campers by destroying the buildings. also if you wanted to run the map with the tank or attack chopper you could and you also had to well not had to but it was best to be able to communicate with whoever your teammate was in with you.

And you also had different classes. like medic where you could revive your teammate or kill the enemy with the defibrillator,mechanic to repair tanks boats and choppers. recon and ammo guy.

battlefield promotes more team play. I feel like call of duty is more solo amongst other people on your team.

I left COD after black ops and been on battlefield ever since

played BF3, BF4 , BF Hardline (Like AP I didn’t like it too much) but maybe because I was playing it like 3 years after it came out and BF5

I can actually play battlefield for hours as it’s not frustrating like COD

The matches have a much less frenetic pace than COD but it’s still intense at various choke points on each map.

I didn’t buy the latest BF because I heard it wasn’t that good plus I was still playing Star Wars battlefront 2 but I might now that it’s only like $20

love the audio and love the destructible environments and I do

personally you need much more strategy and skill playing BF than you do for COD imo and that’s what I like about it

I might buy battlefield right now just to see how it is

you might as well wait till the ps5 comes out that's when we will see the next bf. I think the servers are still active when I get home I'll get on to see if they still on

I left COD after black ops and been on battlefield ever since

played BF3, BF4 , BF Hardline (Like AP I didn’t like it too much) but maybe because I was playing it like 3 years after it came out and BF5

I can actually play battlefield for hours as it’s not frustrating like COD

The matches have a much less frenetic pace than COD but it’s still intense at various choke points on each map.

I didn’t buy the latest BF because I heard it wasn’t that good plus I was still playing Star Wars battlefront 2 but I might now that it’s only like $20

love the audio and love the destructible environments and I do

personally you need much more strategy and skill playing BF than you do for COD imo and that’s what I like about it

I might buy battlefield right now just to see how it is
I haven't heard good things about BF1

I also am confused why they went back in time to an older point in history. I liked the modern day vibe

I don't trust EA to continue to support this game for much longer. I'm itching to get back into BF but I don't wanna get BF1 only for one to come out this fall and this one gets crickets status

sorry I got confused

I have/had battlefield 1 but didn’t buy the most recent Battlefield V

BF1 was fun for me

playing COD after battlefield is a lot less fun for me honestly and it’s why I kinda can’t play COD for long stretches

too much dying and then spawning to die again within 20 secs

I need to run to a position, scope out the land a bit and get into a firefight with somebody about 30 ft away while eating a few bullets and then suppressing them with fire until I maybe shoot a rocket through the nearby area to flush them out into an open area

COD I‘ll spawn and get shot with 2 bullets from a guy that’s running around the map at high speed which takes no skill

Zombies and now battle royale make this an easy choice for me.

I didn't like the last battlefield at all. And that heist shit was garbage.

I never played the other ones some people say those were the better ones. give me the regular battlefield and I'm good.

in bf you could eliminate the campers by destroying the buildings. also if you wanted to run the map with the tank or attack chopper you could and you also had to well not had to but it was best to be able to communicate with whoever your teammate was in with you.

And you also had different classes. like medic where you could revive your teammate or kill the enemy with the defibrillator,mechanic to repair tanks boats and choppers. recon and ammo guy.

battlefield promotes more team play. I feel like call of duty is more solo amongst other people on your team.

Cod has all of these things but you niggas dont play ground war or battle royale. They don't have destructible environments which they won't do cause everyone will say they're biting battlefield.

Cod has all of these things but you niggas dont play ground war or battle royale. They don't have destructible environments which they won't do cause everyone will say they're biting battlefield.
Ground war sucks ( I don’t play conquest in BF either way too big)

Never played a battle royale game either except for one game of Apex lol

Ehhh

I was one of the people early on hoping they would add destructible environments as a way to deter camping. I might've made this up in my mind but I swear I read an article years ago that explained why they didn't.

I think the result was that they said their game focused on close quarters combat and having destructible environments would interfere with that. Idk but I felt like I read that

Groundwar as it exists today on cod is just fucking terrible. Awful spawns, rampant camping, placement of the cap points... The maps might even be too big

They need destructible environments now

I fucked with ground war in cod ww2 tho. The different concepts, objectives and stages of battle were dope.

Ehhh

I was one of the people early on hoping they would add destructible environments as a way to deter camping. I might've made this up in my mind but I swear I read an article years ago that explained why they didn't.

I think the result was that they said their game focused on close quarters combat and having destructible environments would interfere with that. Idk but I felt like I read that

Groundwar as it exists today on cod is just fucking terrible. Awful spawns, rampant camping, placement of the cap points... The maps might even be too big

They need destructible environments now

Niggas need to play battle royale/warzone and stop bullshitting.

Ground war in this game was just a place holder for that shit. Nothing more.

Niggas need to play battle royale/warzone and stop bullshitting.

Ground war in this game was just a place holder for that shit. Nothing more.
Damn

Never thought about it like that

I should be on later this evening

EA Dice has confirmed it would release a new "Battlefield" game in 2021, its first fresh release since November 2018.

While the company said it will continue to support "Battlefield V," it won't provide any more core updates after this summer.

Back