Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield V

Lol i just realized these dudes are releasing this game a week before Red Dead 2 drops. Gonna be super active for a week then fall off for a bit until people are done playing RD2, if they ever stop playing it.

Lol i just realized these dudes are releasing this game a week before Red Dead 2 drops. Gonna be super active for a week then fall off for a bit until people are done playing RD2, if they ever stop playing it.

Worse than that, CoD drops a week before it. Thats what i mean by fucked up release window. They torpedoed themselves. Again! EA all kinds of fucked up. That's 3 questionable releases in a row. TF2, Battlefront 2 & BFV

Damn don't think they thought that one thru. But they may be going that route of selling content once you have the game. And that whole season pass bullshit

if you got a console, yo shit not gon look like this, but this is some gameplay with a beefed up graphics card

im confused

is this a direct sequel to BF 1 that was released last year?

hopefully the campaign is playable.
i gave up on battle field 1..

there was a tank stage that made me rage quit.... and i never got into the multiplayer

hard-line campaign was fun as fuck.. prolly the funnest 1rst person shooter campaign since black on ps2

battlefield 3 campaign was fun as fuck too....

i still play COD modern warfare campaign every now n then, it was a free download a few months back.... but i been on my gta shit

hard-line campaign was fun as fuck.. prolly the funnest 1rst person shooter campaign since black on ps2

battlefield 3 campaign was fun as fuck too....

i still play COD modern warfare campaign every now n then, it was a free download a few months back.... but i been on my gta shit
Aint no BF campaign been better than Bad company 1/2.

Bruh, you missing out. Bad Company are widely considered the best BF entries to date.

Honestly i didnt care too much for Bad Company 1 when it came out. I was pretty young though, like 17 or 18 maybe and was heavy into Call of Duty. I slept on bad company 2 for a long time but got it when it was reduced in price. Havent gone back to a Call of Duty game since. Compared to games now BC2 was pretty slow and lunky, but it was fun as fuck. I cant remember what the map was called, but it was a rush map where both teams had a base in the desert, then they would run down the hill, through the desert, up the hill to where the bombs/flags were. Whoever was in control of the map could shoot at the team running through the desert trying to make it to the targets. I was just fucking around super late at night one time and equipped a shotgun with the long range perk. Was running through the desert and some dude who was an assault class starts firing at me. Hid behind a rock while he kept firing then aimed like 8 inches above his head and fired a few shots from my shotgun. Bullet dropped and got a damn headshot lmao.

Wish they had kill cams back then in BC2 cuz i know that shit would have pissed him the fuck off, i was fucking dying laughin when it hit him.

Back