Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Yeah kills, revives, downs, and deaths are all there

I don’t look at that shit until somebody about to lose/win though

Btw the game is where it should be at at launch imo

Like I don’t hate playing this now.

Plus after adjusting how I play over the course of a week, I do really good

I usually use Boris and his sentry gun to spot everyone and get kills and then depending if I’m attacking or defending will use the DM7 or PFP? PKP? and either equip the AA missile or M5

Also something unprecedented happened yesterday when playing breakthrough on hourglass

We actually took the rooftop

I was blown away

Yeah kills, revives, downs, and deaths are all there

I don’t look at that shit until somebody about to lose/win though

Btw the game is where it should be at at launch imo

Like I don’t hate playing this now.

Plus after adjusting how I play over the course of a week, I do really good

I usually use Boris and his sentry gun to spot everyone and get kills and then depending if I’m attacking or defending will use the DM7 or PFP? PKP? and either equip the AA missile or M5

Also something unprecedented happened yesterday when playing breakthrough on hourglass

We actually took the rooftop

I was blown away
would you recommend buying now or trying to get it on the dip by christmas

Yeah, I can agree it's really fun now. I'm playing now... Maybe only a game or two

Defending in breakthrough, and stopping a team on sector A is one of the most rewarding experiences in my gaming life tbh
Lol. Stop acting like this your first time playing this game. Want to say you said this while playing GTA

Lol. Stop acting like this your first time playing this game. Want to say you said this while playing GTA
Top GTA moments

1st time in a deluxo
1st time in a mkII oppressor
1st clearing a million in a hiest

That defensive stop in battlefield though??

Me and my boy stopped a group last night on A. Had the #1 squad. I had 12 kills, 63 assists, 4 deaths. My boy had like 30+ revives..#1 in the game.... Yo we were legit yelling and cheering......I had the tank fight on right in front of me... And I missed most of it

Niggaz got stopped taking the last sector.

Shit was dumb cuz we took the easy point C1... Fought like shit to take the second C2 only to lose the first.. And them niggaz had fortress defense on C1 by the time we reset. Crazy game

Back