Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

They beed to stop fuckin around and up some tdm ffa joint non vehicle official servers

Thry should have a mode where if you camp you die

Plus it comes with 5,000 XP...and niggaz definitely leveling up.... I'm at 64🤷🏿‍♂️

Well they fixed the revives

So there's a new exclusive shotgun skin that to get you have a week to complete three challenges..

One is 50 revives..... Niggaz ain't letting nobody die 😌🙌🏿
You got 3 ways to get it. But folks really giving it they all.

Niggan you really a miserable nigga, why you annoyed with me enjoying shit?
I’m sorry if it came across that way

your posts imply that leveling up and getting skins is what drives you to play the game. Yes obviously I know you enjoy the game. I just don’t want you to lose yourself in the sauce and take the experience away from yourself

if anything I want you to enjoy the game for the game. Im in your corner man

😃

your posts imply that leveling up and getting skins is what drives you to play the game. Yes obviously I know you enjoy the game. I just don’t want you to lose yourself in the sauce and take the experience away from yourself

😃

This is terrible lol

I thought you had a week to complete all three challenges
I think if you do any 3 of em you get it. Not sure but I know I set 4 mcom's and didn't get nothing for it. I'm close to getting the revives so we will see I also see alot of folks using shotguns as well

😃
It's cool guy

Back