Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Battlefield 2042

Ive turned a corner getting 15 kills on t at the last 2 matches shit it would take me 4 or 5 if i was lucky..

Change fire rate to semi is helping 👌🏾

I'm really wondering if I'm going to see a difference on a gaming monitor.
I'm running now though.

Like I don't care what people say..... This is a fun ass game. Not being good at it doesn't take away from that imo

The amount of people who let helis stay in the air raining down on the team the entire game is staggering

Also I hate coming across a bolte

it’s instant death

Man why as the engineer you can't have your torch and rocket launcher. In the past felt like I was able to have both.

I'm a great scout.

The recon drone, spawn beacon, prox sensors

I been racking up the assists...... Gotten top 10 a few times... And leads my squad to victory. Yes a great compromise when you're not a good shot.

As an attacker on hour glass, it's euphoric

I'm a great scout.

The recon drone, spawn beacon, prox sensors

I been racking up the assists...... Gotten top 10 a few times... And leads my squad to victory. Yes a great compromise when you're not a good shot.

As an attacker on hour glass, it's euphoric
Ranking a few guns i think ill do 3 or 4 the m5 almost done gonna do the ak and the sub machine gun you can do it fairly quick in conquest

Yeah, it's fun trying to get the badges. I'm level 45 now

Are you doing certain shit for xp or just playing alot? I'm still like lvl 14. Gun is leveled up cause I played some solo but xp barely moves.

Back