Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Fuck delusional Cassidy though, he don't really respect the culture he just in it for the money grab. Goodz 3-0 body bag.
Had to revisit this throwback cypher, time stamped for goodz verse

Without even clickin the link im assuming this is the mobb deep beat he spit on.... GOODZ was too fire on that.. delivery polished af in case anybody wondered how a perfect delivery and tempo sound

Yall think champion gonna come back?

It might be a dub for champion man not gonna lie, and I don’t even want it to be but tech was a big part of champion... And with everything that went down it’s like that shit is unshakable, tech 9 was synonymous with that shit. Battlers ain’t gonna want to be apart of that shit. Url done already took all the nigga battles down

Blac gotta fall back for a while and if he does come back he gotta rebrand..

Nah Blac still has his respect and could carry it if he wanted to. It comes down to if he wants to or not, he might be mentally checked out

Lol bro that shit is done, do u realize the shit that went down.. u really think blac gonna go back to champion at that same table.. cmon dog it’s a dub

Idk how jayblac punches out of this, it’s not his fault but his brand is completely tarnished

Champion!

KlutzyHarshBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

Lol Cassidy is supposed to feel like that, I get where cass is coming from even though there’s no footage he was really out here going 15 rounds wit niggas when it was ugly, now it’s stages and bright lights niggas get water bottles.. wasn’t no water bottles back then lol

Lol Cassidy is supposed to feel like that, I get where cass is coming from even though there’s no footage he was really out here going 15 rounds wit niggas when it was ugly, now it’s stages and bright lights niggas get water bottles.. wasn’t no water bottles back then lol

But everybody was doing that fam. Everybody started battlin on the street. When Cass was doing that shit in philly, niggas in NY and other states were doing the same shit. Cass did set the bar in his Freeway battle tho.

We seen reed come back and get better each battle, from him getting cooked by jj to him bodying rex,
Cass is gonna be A lot better than last time

He talks delusional but it makes it that much more interesting to see lol

But everybody was doing that fam. Everybody started battlin on the street. When Cass was doing that shit in philly, niggas in NY and other states were doing the same shit. Cass did set the bar in his Freeway battle tho.

I agree not just Cassidy, niggas like Jae millz that went beyond just a battle rapper and had actual mainstream success.. come back and see how the culture changed, have niggas doubting they can still hang they gonna have that chip on their shoulder

Back