Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
I don't know their names but I just get that vibe from those dudes like all the other white executives in hip hop that don't care about the art, they just wanna profit off it

If I was a battle rapper, this is where my integrity would come into play. I wouldn't do no battles for those cats, idc how much the bag is
Idk man Organik was working at a steel factory and paying dudes out his own pocket when KOTD first hit the scene before sponsors and all that

Yea Organik pretty much been around since day 1 after the smack dvd era. I do think KOTD needs to start creating their own talent tho. At this point they're just using Smack artists.

Yea Organik pretty much been around since day 1 after the smack dvd era. I do think KOTD needs to start creating their own talent tho. At this point they're just using Smack artists.
At one point they did when they had the Grand Prix which Isstil the goat idea in battle rap.....but when Charron is ur most recognizable talent....

Need that toxicology report. Not sure why his would care to claim his innocence when he’s dead. Cause of death will be telling.

I had to unfollow the rap groups for a bit. Every other post was a tech pedo post or some internet beef corny shit. Groups lowkey ruined battle rap. Need to decompress from all the fuck shit and just enjoy the battles on my leisure like I used to and not get so vested in these rappers lives.

Gotta get my spirit back right for the resolution card.

Well ,even though I was already planning on going

Fucking around talking to this cool chick in a battle rap group

I just got a free ticket to resolution

Back