Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
B Dot still fucks with a racist cac, foh. That nigga a true definition of a coon. He bashed Smack for underpaying him, he lifted up Organik in his raps just to go rapping back for Smack.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Maywood, is there any reason you care what surf thinks about anything outside of battlerap?

I don't like Dot's allegiance with Avocado and I really don't like his explanation as to why he still cool with him but the nigga can rap and far from trash imo

Maywood, is there any reason you care what surf thinks about anything outside of battlerap?

I don't like Dot's allegiance with Avocado and I really don't like his explanation as to why he still cool with him but the nigga can rap and far from trash imo

First off let’s address what you allege I care about ?

I specifically @ 5th Letter ,why cause that’s his guy & he represents Jersey & also cuz we share a lot of the same views on being Pro Black

Two please don’t ever accuse me of being a Surf Said ass nigga🙄

I asked 5th what his thoughts on what he mentioned on Brother Malcolm , Like I literally said this:niggawhat:

Dude went from calling SMACK and Beasley plantation owners to calling them "big homie" and "Unc" lol what a mark. Not to mention he has yet to address Dizaster saying the N word.
Calling another black man a plantation owner is crazy disrespectful. If I was Smack or Beasley, he wouldn't be on URL 🤷🏾‍♂️

First off let’s address what you allege I care about ?

I specifically @ 5th Letter ,why cause that’s his guy & he represents Jersey & also cuz we share a lot of the same views on being Pro Black

Two please don’t ever accuse me of being a Surf Said ass nigga🙄

I asked 5th what his thoughts on what he mentioned on Brother Malcolm , Like I literally said this:niggawhat:
You right

I apologize

Back