Welcome To aBlackWeb

test

I remember this battle being mentioned on Champion as one of the best battles of the year so I finally decided to check it out. T'was cool it had it's moments but it's kind of corny man, grindtime whiteboy vibes and you have "the dog" bigg k, super wigger, n bomb dropper extraordinaire in the back giggling like a schoolgirl. He be acting like battle rappers don't impress him but giddy af to this shit. Guess he was comfortable aroun his peeps

I remember this battle being mentioned on Champion as one of the best battles of the year so I finally decided to check it out. T'was cool it had it's moments but it's kind of corny man, grindtime whiteboy vibes and you have "the dog" bigg k, super wigger, n bomb dropper extraordinaire in the back giggling like a schoolgirl. He be acting like battle rappers don't impress him but giddy af to this shit. Guess he was comfortable aroun his peeps

I tried!! I really did!!

I tried!! I really did!!
Me too. Made it to the third and something in me wouldn't let me finish this shit.

I will say I watched dunsh vs mike p and it wasn't bad. Way better than the jables shit.
I'm not hating on the cacs because most of us used to watch grindtime and not all of it was niggaz, but there's only so much of that shit I can take.

Back