Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Math has an issue w/the Culture because of the flack Cortez has been catching w/his win over Ace last weekend…. Him & Cor are good friends.
Ok, i'ma have to finish watching the battle but still, its kinda silly to be pointing out imo

i dont get it

what's his gripe?
Math has an issue w/the Culture because of the flack Cortez has been catching w/his win over Ace last weekend…. Him & Cor are good friends.
Also he's just extra sensitive in general.
Math and Misfit always cape into Batgirl & Robin for Cortez.

You'll never be able to tell them how lackluster/trash he is. They talk like a fully ready Cortez is equal to Calicoe when he was running through motherfuckers on his path to Lux.

Last edited:
i'ma be honest. I dont care to see neither Surf or JJ at this stage in their careers

JJ needs to just focus on his league and building the brand up

Surf need to decide if he wanna be an analyst or battlerapper

Why not both?
cause he takes EVERY single sec to remind people he's analyst and not a battlerapper. Like fam. we heard you the first 500x you said it

but then gets mad at Uncle Rah for like 5 min of him on film when he's literally on caffeine talking at every event

you could say well caffeine is paying him, which is a valid point, however, so are the performers and they still give the bloggers content

Back