Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Y'all going to hate what I'm about to say but fuck it. T-Top, Eazy and whoever raps about drugs in their rounds took T-Rex style.
Rex got mook into writing raps as young niggas.. and mook became sooo much better than rex at the shit that rex low key was hatin on his cousin and stole mook WHOLE approach to writing a rap. T-top and eazy just doin wat rex did and takin some shit from a nigga and evolving it. Its a natural process.. thats y niggas that's still poppin in this battle rap shit after ALL these years are to be saluted cuz u gotta evolve or the shit will leave yo ass behind.. ask connor McGregor

It aint about falling off... Rex is a pioneer. Mount Rushmore is about founding fathers. Impact and cultural shift that they ushered into the game... you would say Lux is on there because he ushered in an entire lion's den movement that's still major to this day.. aye verb spearheaded the midwest movement... those are my only 2 for sure lock ins for mount rushmore. You could argue Rex, but why put him instead of mook? or even jae millz? Who was the most pivotal out of the 3?

mount rushmore shouldn't have shit to do with where they are at now... george washington and em are dead. but they on that rock though.
Never lookes at it like that but i think when niggas say mt Rushmore they saying more so a GOAT list but your interpretation makes waay more sense honestly

Back