Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
If it is true that Mike P wife is Bishop Brigante baby mother then that match got rigged cause Iron said he is cool friends with him & possibly Iron knows Mike P wife.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
And they still getting pushed.. Drugz is getting Rum.. Plus they’re bringing back that dusthead Jakk.. Those are P’s boys...
I think this is it for drugz if he has a bad showing. Im still not seeing whats so special about swamp but he IS different which is cool.

Yo i dont know how the hell they say bill beat YK smh. YK was barring his life away.
Haven't seen a bunch of those battles yet but that result was certainly surprising to hear.
Was expecting yk to eat good in that setting

Haven't seen a bunch of those battles yet but that result was certainly surprising to hear.
Was expecting yk to eat good in that setting
As long as Bill got through his rounds they were nt gonna let him lose to YK...Bill a “ fan favorite “

prolly why they got YK for him they know niggas don’t fuck w YK so won’t mind him getting jerked

As long as Bill got through his rounds they were nt gonna let him lose to YK...Bill a “ fan favorite “

prolly why they got YK for him they know niggas don’t fuck w YK so won’t mind him getting jerked
That's fucked up
I fux with yk
He has very few losses
He was actually the pg killer b4 dna and john john tried to claim it

Steams needs to pack it up and just be a we go hard legend cuz the url aint giving him another call. Wavy dog walked him.

Back