Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
What he do

Daylyt was supposed to battle King Los, but ARP kicked Daylyt off the card because he wasn't doing enough promo....

Now that i think back on it, I don't even think Los did any promo. Nobody does promo outside of going to Champion, it was a bogus excuse.

Especially when Daylyt was one of the main reasons RBE reached the level it got to. He brought their first million view battle. And before ARP got Mook and Millz, etc, Daylyt had 3 of the 5 most viewed battles on RBE. The shit was foul.

Daylyt was supposed to battle King Los, but ARP kicked Daylyt off the card because he wasn't doing enough promo....

Now that i think back on it, I don't even think Los did any promo. Nobody does promo outside of going to Champion, it was a bogus excuse.

Especially when Daylyt was one of the main reasons RBE reached the level it got to. He brought their first million view battle. And before ARP got Mook and Millz, etc, Daylyt had 3 of the 5 most viewed battles on RBE. The shit was foul.
What was the first million view battle? He & Oops got their battle on worldstar, think that was the 1st battle to reach worldstar (outside of Math punching Serius/Dizaster)

He was afraid of a no show or antic

Back