Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
im asking b/c im still trying to understand why they are so popular, but, when was the last time Jas battled someone?

Did she take any in 2019? or is she the shorter NuNu or whatever Big Red name is and just be allllllllll in the videos and shit

Are talking Jaz the Rapper.. If so she’s probably one first female battlers niggas saw.. So that’s probably where some of her popularity comes from and there was a period in time where she got name dropped in ever female battle for like 2 or 3 years straight .. Plus she has real talent with her pen and she doesn’t choke & stumble in battles like a lot female battle rappers constantly do.. And her image when she first started was of this “cute girl next door virgin school girl“ type which helped her popularity because it set her apart...

I don't get it. Beasley paid Diz to swing on Math?

I wanna see the ep, but idk if it's worth paying on patreon. How much he chargin?
I don't get it either, I think what T Rex trying to say is Beasley knew they was planning on jumping math. And Math said Beasley told him to sue KOTD

So I’m at the point where they discussing Ether and this one of the reasons why I hate these kind of podcasts...cuz these niggas don’t know shit..., math talking bout the Nas/Jay beef started over a Nas freestyle wtf???

Bloood, y'all be watching 3hrs of this shit?
Yo bless y'alls hearts but any timestamps..

Back